Chapter 14

I am actually back. Can you believe it? First off, I'd like to apologise for disappearing and not coming back to this story for over a year. University did its job but I also couldn't find the push I needed to get back to writing. Luckily I finally found it. I hope there won't be such long absences again, and I hope you'll be able to continue to enjoy this story as long as it continues. Thanks for coming back. Let's get right into it!

Hello lads! Fourteenth chapter of the story. Enjoy!

Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

Third Person's P.O.V.

Y/N: "Who has done this?"

Y/N looked closer to the bodies of his guildmates. He had now almost completely changed to his demon form, to the point where even Master Makarov had to take a step back, scared for his own life. The H/C haired boy vanished in a flicker, reappearing only a few seconds later, with the unconscious bodies of Jet, Droy and Levy, who had the Phantom Lord guild mark stamped on her stomach.

Y/N: *smells the bodies* "Iron. This is a very specific one. Gajeel" *shows a sadistic smile* "I'll enjoy ripping every single limb from your body and feasting upon it"

He slowly stood up and spread his wings, making some of the ones closer to him retreat. The girl who had been next to him the entire time didn't seem to be bothered by what had happened. He turned to her.

Y/N: "Are you coming?"

???: "Sure, but I think they are as well" *points to the Fairy Tail guild*

Y/N: "I'll start two minutes before you arrive. But be quick, Master. I don't like having to wait"

With that, he picked his scythe and the girl up and flew off, generating a strong wind that knocked some people off their feet.

Erza: *taken aback* "M-master. T-that was Y/N?"

Makarov: "It seems so. He'll have some explaining to do. But for now let's go pay Phantom Lord a visit, what do you say?" *smirks*

Small timeskip brought to you by chibi me finally deciding to write

Phantom Lord Guild, some time later

Member 1: "This is hilarious!"

Member 2: "Those fairies got their asses burned badly!"

Member 3: *laughs* "That's not all! I heard Gajeel attacked three of their members!"

Member 4: "Oh, yeah. Master mentioned someone. Who was it?"

Member 2: "No idea"

Member 5: "He told us to 'stay away' or something like that. I honestly don't remember"

Member 4: "Well, who cares. Here's to those pitiful fairies!" *raises drink*

Member 5: "I bet they're trembling with their tails between their legs right now!"

Member 3: "Well, shoot. I lost track of time. I was meant to leave ten minutes ago"

Member 1: "Meeting a girl?"

Member 3: "Yeah. Not too shabby looking either. Too bad she's just a client" *smirks* "When I threatened her she doubled the reward for me"

Member 1: "I bet I could have tripled it"

Member 3: "With a face like yours she would have probably halved it, just saying. See you later!"

Just as he was about to leave, he disappeared completely from everyone's sight. The members that had seen him vanish immediately stood up.