Chapter 1

Hello lads! Just a heads up, this is my first Male Reader Insert fanfiction. I'm going to follow the story from the manga as much as I can, though I will bring some changes to it.
I will let you discover everything about Y/N as the story goes on, from his magic to his past. As a wise man once said "There's a time and place for everything, but not now".
Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

With that said I will leave you to the story. Enjoy!

Third Person's P.O.V.

A boy with E/C eyes, presumably around the age of 18 had just hopped off the train. He was wearing a sleeveless F/C shirt that showed his F/C tattoos and a pair of F/C cargo pants (Feel free to not use the same colour for everything). On his back he was carrying a scythe that seemed to emit a deadly aura by itself.

???: "So, Natsu. Are you sure this IS the Salamander you have been bragging about for the past few days? Natsu?"

As he received no answer whatsoever, he turned around to see why the pink haired idiot wasn't answering.

???: "Say, Happy. Wasn't the train here just a few seconds ago?"

The H/C haired male turned to the blue exceed, expecting an answer from him.

Happy: "Aye Y/N!"

Y/N: "Very well. You wouldn't just so happen to know where Natsu is, now would you?"

Y/N had a blank face as he looked at the now moving train far in the distance. If you listened closely, you could hear Natsu screaming for help.

Somehow the pink haired boy known as Natsu managed to come back, though he was on the edge of throwing up.

Natsu: "I'm never going to get on one of those things ever again!"

Y/N: "We'll see about that once we have to go back home. There's no way I'm going on foot"

As soon as Natsu came back to life, the group exited the train station of Hargeon, a port town in the region of Fiore.

Y/N: "I have more important business to attend to. Once you are done come look for me. Bye"

The H/C boy soon left them at the entrance of the station, off to who knows where.

Y/N: "AH! Jokes on them, I don't have anything to do at all! Wait... What are you still doing here? Weren't you supposed to be following Natsu? Now GO!"

We now see Natsu and Happy wandering through Hargeon.

Happy: "Now that I think about it, Y/N didn't tell us where the meetup was going to be"

Natsu: "Don't worry, we'll meet up somehow. Wait, what's with the commotion going on over there?"

As they approached the crowd, they heard the name Salamander and got excited. By pushing the women they managed to get to the center of the circle, only to be met by a guy with blue hair, a tattoo on his forehead and a purple cloak smiling to the ladies around him.

Natsu: "Wait, who are you?"

For those of you that don't know, Natsu was expecting to meet a dragon. Yep. A dragon in a city. No one, not even Y/N told him how stupid his idea was.

As a response he got punched and kicked by the screaming fans and flew a few meters away from the blue haired guy.

Salamander: "Don't worry ladies, I'm sure he meant no harm at all. Here, have an autograph. You can brag about it to your friends."