Chapter 15

SMALL NOTICE. PLEASE READ

First of all, throughout the months of February and March, you will be able to ask any questions you have to our wonderful cast and they'll answer them all in a specific chapter that will be published once all answers are collected. Feel free to ask whatever you find unclear or any doubts you have, they'll try and answer as truthfully as possible.

Secondly, I was thinking of creating an Instagram account to give spoilers throughout the week on the upcoming chapters, ask you questions regarding what should happen in the story and do some trivia as well. Of course, you will also be able to interact with me directly via private messages should you have any questions or would like to just have a chat. Let me know if you'd like this or not and as soon as I have a good amount of responses I'll let you know about my decision.

Thank you all so much for 1k votes!

Hello lads! Fifteenth chapter of the story. Enjoy!

Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

Third Person's P.O.V.

Phantom Lord Guild

The fight soon got more and more heated. Both sides were not letting anyone breathe without having to watch their backs. Master Makarov had left them to go after Jose, Phantom Lord's master.
Y/N and Dimaria were working extremely well together. It was like their two bodies shared the same brain. Whenever one was about to strike, the other would clear their path, so that no one got in their way. Then came Elfman, with one of his notorious sentences.

Elfman: "Man! Man! Man! Being a man…" *punches a person in the gut and sends them flying upwards* "Is what a man is all about!!"

Phantom Lord Member: "What is he even saying?"

Phantom Lord Member 2: "More importantly, that's take over magic! Stay away from him!"

What they failed to notice, having paid full attention to Elfman, was a flying Gajeel passing by at a really high speed, ending up in him crashing into a few of his members.

Y/N: "Tsk. You're worthless" *shows a sick smile* "Show me what you really got"

Y/N then flew towards him, scythe ready to strike, only to get thrown off track by the one and only Natsu.

Natsu: "He's mine, Y/N! You stay out of this"

Natsu's inability to truly understand the danger Y/N posed didn't exactly help him in taking a decision. Nonetheless, he didn't exactly care. Gajeel was a strong opponent and he couldn't pass up such an opportunity to improve himself. He turned to look at his guildmate, only to see a chair being thrown towards him. Y/N stood there, immensely pissed off. He took a deep breath, maintained it for a few seconds and then looked at Natsu. His eyes, for the first time ever since his 'transformation' weren't after bloodlust.

Y/N: *sighs* "Just for this time. And just because it's you. Don't lose or I'll make sure you regret ever pushing me away from a target" *turns around and joins the brawl*

Gajeel: *chuckles* "I never thought he would turn his back to an opponent. He'll be back soon enough"

Natsu: "Hey! I'm your opponent now! Don't forget it! Fire Dragon's Punch!"

Gajeel: "Iron Dragon's Roar!" *sends Natsu flying* "Come and get it, you scum!" 

Elfman: "A man is still a man even if he's scum!" *tries to punch Gajeel*