Chapter 3

Hello lads! Third chapter of the story. Sorry it took so long but I was busy with school. Enjoy!

Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

Third Person's P.O.V.

As Y/N slowly made his way back to Magnolia, trying to heal his wound as best as he could, he couldn't help but notice something weird going on with his tattoos. Although it could have been just his imagination, he was almost certain that the F/C tattoos on his right arm had increased.
Y/N decided to not bother too much about it, as his wound had started to hurt again and blood had begun to drip out from the bandages.

Y/N: <I should be able to make it back safely, I'm not that far away from home>

???: "Just rest for a bit. I'll bring you to the guild in no time"

Y/N: "Try not to let me fall off like last time. That hurt quite a bit"

???: "Oh, come on. You're supposed to be a strong wizard that doesn't feel pain that easily"

Y/N: "I would like to see you fall from such an altitude and hit your head. Mira had to keep me in the infirmary for three whole days. You don't know how boring that was!"

???: "Of course I do, you idiot! I was there with you the whole time!"

Y/N: "Were you? Ok, ok. Calm down! I was joking! I don't want to fall off again!"

???: "Just rest yourself then! And don't bother me!"

Y/N: "Yes ma'am!"

Just like that, Y/N slowly drifted off to sleep. His scythe continued to fly smoothly even though the young wizard kept on shifting his position.

About forty minutes later

??? 1: "Do you think he's alright?"

??? 2: "I mean, look at his bandages, they are all bloodied up"

??? 3: "Is he breathing?"

??? 4: "I think he's just fallen asleep"

??? 5: "I'll bring him to the infirmary and treat his injury. I don't think it's anything serious though"

Y/N: <What's with all the noise these guys are making?>

Y/N heard a door being pushed open and he felt himself laying on something soft, perhaps a bed. Someone started to remove his bandages and gasped at the sight of the wound. With a careful touch, whoever was treating him, managed to clean his gush without having Y/N feel any pain. As the injury was carefully covered with new bandages, he felt something hot touching his forehead but couldn't figure out what it was, as the young wizard slowly lost all control of his thoughts.

Y/N: <Guess we've made it home>

Timeskip brought to you by Y/N's scythe watching over a sleeping chibi Y/N

Y/N slowly started to wake up when he began hearing loud noises coming from the guild hall and, at a point, he even heard a thud so loud, that even the walls started to shake.

Y/N: <Are they really partying without me?!>

With that thought in mind, he jumped up on his bed, grabbed his clothes and his scythe and rushed out of the infirmary, excited about the party the guild was having.
The closer he got to the hall, however, the more silent it all become. Y/N started to worry and decided to grab his scythe, in order to be immediately able to take down any intruders.