Chapter 20

SMALL NOTICE. PLEASE READ

I was thinking of creating an Instagram account to give spoilers throughout the week on the upcoming chapters, ask you questions regarding what should happen in the story and do some trivia as well. Of course, you will also be able to interact with me directly via private messages should you have any questions or would like to just have a chat. Let me know if you'd like this or not and as soon as I have a good amount of responses I'll let you know about my decision.

Hello lads! Twentieth chapter of the story. Enjoy!

Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

Third Person's P.O.V.

Outside the Guild of Fairy Tail

Cheers could be heard from the various fighters. No one knew what actually happened inside, but Jupiter had been taken down, so that was a positive thing that happened.

Cana: *leading the charge* "Now we have nothing left to fear! Annihilate the enemy!"

Inside the Guild of Phantom Lord

Phantom Lord Member: *huffing* "Master! Jupiter has… from within…"

Jose: "Those little bastards! Guess we'll have to change our plan. I can sense you as well, you damned brat!"

The guild slowly began moving on itself, eventually turning horizontal. Arms began protruding from its "body" and what looked like a head appeared at the top of it all.

Jose: "This is the most powerful weapon our guild possesses! Super Mage Giant Phantom MK 2!"

Macao: "It's going to trample the guild!"

Cana: "Concentrate on the enemy in front of you! Natsu and Y/N are surely going to stop that giant for us!"

Max: "Natsu's in there. You do realise that it's a moving vehicle, right?"

Cana: "Oh… Right… Well, Y/N is our only hope then"

Max: "I must say he didn't exactly look like he was going to listen to us when he was in that crater"

Inside the guild, our dear Natsu was busy suffering from motion sickness, throwing up a couple of times from it and once because the head of Totomaru rolled close to his feet and it didn't look good.

Ice began forming in the air, grabbing Natsu and stabilising him, thus stopping his sickness.

Gray: "Natsu. You're pathetic, you know that?"

Elfman: "Vehicles shouldn't make a man sick. He should make them sick!"

Natsu: *still shocked* "You guys are too cool… Seriously..." *throws up*

Gray: "So, this is what's left of Jupiter? Nice work"

Elfman: "But why did it suddenly start moving?"

Gray: *notices the head of Totomaru and widens his eyes* "What happened to him?"

Natsu: "Y/N happened. He is scarier than before. Watch out if you encounter him"

Meanwhile, while the three discussed, the guild began moving its finger, creating a magic circle.

Mira: "This seal is… abyss break?! Isn't that one of the forbidden spells?!"

Loke: "Such a huge seal! This is bad! It will destroy everything all the way to Caldia Cathedral!"

Happy, who had flown out to check what was going on, came back in to report.

Happy: "It's terrible! The guild has turned into a giant and is casting magic!"

Natsu: "Liar!"

Happy: "Like I'd lie about that! They said the magic is going to take out everything all the way to the cathedral!"

Gray: "That's half the town!"

Natsu: "What kind of magic could do that?!"

The three mages looked at each other, before deciding to split up.

Natsu: "Let's stop it!"

Gray: "We'll split up and find this moving guild's power source!"

Elfman: "It's just one crazy thing after another!"

Back with the rest of the guild

Cana: "Mira, how long will it take for that spell to activate?"

Mira: "I think about ten minutes. I wonder if there's a way to destroy its power source"

Mira: "The guys on the inside must be thinking the same thing"

Mira: "Natsu's not the only one in there?"

Cana: "No. Gray, Elfman and Y/N are also in there. Y/N lost control as well"

Mira: "Elfman?! He can't fight! You should know that well, Cana! And Y/N as well! What do you mean he has lost control?!"

Cana: "Calm down Mira. Have faith in them both. Y/N took Jupiter head on. When the smoke from the blast dissipated he had changed his form. He looked more demon-like than ever before"

Mira: "No! It can't be! And it's one thing for Elfman to go up against soldiers. If he finds himself up against the leaders… with the way he is now…"

Cana: "Mira. I know you were both terribly hurt. But Elfman is trying hard to keep moving onward"

Mira: "What about Y/N? Was he okay after Jupiter?"

Cana: "You know your boyfriend. It's going to take more than one hit to take him down"

Mira: "He's not my boyfriend, not anymore at least. But you're right. I don't want to live in their shadows. I'll fight as well"

Mira, still disguised as Lucy, opened the door of the guild and went out. The others tried to stop her, but she had made up her mind.

Mira: "I'm the one you're after, right? Stop attacking the guild right now!"

Jose: "Disappear. Little impostor. I knew from the start that Lucy was not there. There's no way that the person who was targeted would be sent to the front lines"

Mira: *on the verge of tears* "I'm completely useless"

Inside the moving Guild of Phantom Lord

Elfman: *running through the corridors* "I am Elfman! I will protect Fairy Tail even if it costs me my life! But seriously, what a crazy room!"

Someone began morphing from the ground. A man with a monocle appeared.

Sol: "Salut"

Cana: "Don't worry Mira. Elfman can fight and Y/N will surely regain control of himself. You need to trust them"

And that's it for today. Let me know what you think in the comments, like the story if you enjoyed it and I'll see you all in the next chapter!