Chapter 5

Hello lads! Fifth chapter of the story. Enjoy!

Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

Third Person's P.O.V.

As Y/N could be seen flying towards the train, the rest of the group at Onibas' station was trying to find a way to get Natsu back. Things, as you all may imagine, weren't going as smoothly as one would think.

Erza: "We were so caught up in the discussion that we left Natsu on the train! I know he can't handle moving vehicles! I take responsibility! I must ask one of you to punch me!"

Lucy: "Let's not be too harsh on ourselves now..."

Erza: "And for that reason I ask you to stop the train!"

Station Master: "Wh-what reason was that?"

Lucy: "So all the members of Fairy Tail are like that, huh?"

Gray: "What do you mean all the members?! I'm normal!"

Lucy: "Do you really think an exhibitionist is normal?"

Erza: "We must! For the sake of our friend!"

Station Master: "Just because one passenger missed his exit?! I can't do that! They'd fire me!"

As the station master started swinging his arms in the air talking about his family and wondering how he'd feed them, Happy and Erza noticed a signal just below a lever which luckily turned out to be the emergency stop they were looking for. With one swift movement Happy flew over the man and pulled down the lever.

Erza: "We're going after Natsu!"

Erza then turned around to face two people that were passing by.

Erza: "Excuse me, your job is to take this luggage to the hotel Chili"

Passerby: "Who are you exactly?"

Lucy: "This whole thing is completely messed up..."

Gray: "Yeah, you're right"

Lucy: "Wait! What happened to your clothes?!"

Meanwhile on the train

???: "Fairy Tail. I've heard a lot about it. Mirajane is pretty famous, huh? She appears in magazines every now and again. She's beautiful. I wonder why she went off active duty? She's still very young.
Then there's one more, though I do not remember her name. But she's a new member and very cute, right? You know her, right?"

Natsu couldn't even form a complete word as he was suffering too much and was trying his best not to throw up.

???: "I guess there are a lot of cute girls in official guilds, huh? Man, I'm so jealous of you. There are no signs of a girl even coming near our guild. Why don't you share the spoils a little? Or let's just...Kick!"

At that same moment

???: "Just follow alongside the train and be ready to catch him as soon as he jumps"

Back with Natsu

???: "To tell the truth expulsion sucks. We dark guilds are discriminated against"

Natsu: "Huh?"

???: "Huh?! Oh! So you've finally decided to speak!

Natsu: "What... What do you think you're doing... you jerk"