Chapter 18

SMALL NOTICE. PLEASE READ

I was thinking of creating an Instagram account to give spoilers throughout the week on the upcoming chapters, ask you questions regarding what should happen in the story and do some trivia as well. Of course, you will also be able to interact with me directly via private messages should you have any questions or would like to just have a chat. Let me know if you'd like this or not and as soon as I have a good amount of responses I'll let you know about my decision.

Hello lads! Eighteenth chapter of the story. Enjoy!

Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

Third Person's P.O.V.

Fairy Tail Guild

Jose: "Obliterate them"

Phantom Lord Member: "Yes sir!"

Y/N: "You never get peace and quiet here, do you? Well, time to show them what happens when you mess with us"

The beam was ready and got launched towards the guild. Without wasting a single second, Y/N charged and raised his scythe, ignoring the cries of his guildmates, all worried about his well-being. As he got ready to strike, he noticed someone appearing from the corner of his eye and standing in front of him, forcing him to stop abruptly and nearly lose his balance.

Y/N: "What the hell?" *widens his eyes in shock* "The Herculean Armour? Erza?! Move out of the way, quick!"

Erza: "I won't let you take down our guild!"

Natsu: *trying to run towards the two* "Erzaaa!"

Gray: *holding Natsu still* "You've got to believe in them!"

Erza raised her arms and began stopping the powerful beam by herself, but soon enough she began to get overpowered due to the strength of it. She saw two more hands joining in to stop it from going any further. 

Y/N: "I've got you covered. Run now!"

Erza: "No way! I'll never back down! I have to protect the guild!"

Y/N: "The Jupiter Cannon has enough strength to knock you out without any problems. The guild needs you in the fight"

Erza: "What about you?"

Y/N: *starts morphing into his demon form* "This will only tickle me. Go!"

Erza: "Thanks"

Erza slowly backed down and began making her way towards the others. An explosion almost knocked her over, but luckily she managed to stand. As she turned back, all she could see was a crater where Y/N once stood. Panic slowly began to spread among the others as well. They couldn't see anything else, due to the smoke coming out from the crater.

After a few seconds, the sky began to get clouded, rumbles could be heard and a strong wind picked up, forming some sort of tornado in the middle of the crater. No one could move, either too shocked or actually unable to, due to some powerful magic and pressure holding them in place, sometimes causing their legs to give in.

As the dust began to lift itself and disappear, a form was standing at the center. At first glance no one seemed to recognise him, but the closer they looked, the more they could see some sort of similarity with the one guy they all knew, the one who had stopped the Jupiter Cannon. He was left, apparently, unscathed, but his own appearance wasn't anything like before. A small glow near his hand caught the attention of some, but finished soon after.