Chapter 4

Hello lads! Fourth chapter of the story. Enjoy!

Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

Third Person's P.O.V.

Magnolia Station

???: "Why would a monster like Erza need my power?!"

???: "I don't know! But if anybody should be saved from this, it should be me!"

As you all may have already guessed, the ruckus was being caused by none other than Natsu and Gray. It seemed like the idea of going on a mission with Erza wasn't what the two had been wanting to do for a long time.

Lucy tried to shout over their shouting, but that turned out to be quite useless, as neither of the two had heard her.

Lucy: "Y/N, will you please shut them up?"

Happy: "Lucy, I don't think he can hear you"

As soon as Lucy turned to look at Y/N, shock was written all over her face. There he was, peacefully sleeping on his scythe as if nothing was happening.

Lucy: "Oh, come on! You were supposed to be the one to stop them!"

Natsu, who had just stopped his fight with Gray, looked at Lucy with a questioning look.

Natsu: "Why are you here, anyway?"

Lucy: "Mira asked me to come to prevent you from completely destroying stuff"

Happy: "Then don't blame Y/N. He is always like this when we have to travel"

Lucy: "How would I know?! You stupid cat!"

Gray: "Lucy, I suggest you keep it down. Y/N can get quite angry when his sleep gets interrupted"

Lucy: "Is there anything that can keep him calm and doesn't risk getting killed by him?"

Gray: "Probably Mira or one of Levy's books"

Lucy: "He likes reading?"

Natsu: "Yep, Y/N says he can learn a lot from books. So from time to time you'll see him wandering around while reading, not even paying attention to his surroundings"

As they continued to talk about the sleeping wizard, no one noticed the arrival of Erza.

Erza: "Sorry. Did I keep you waiting?"

Lucy: "That is... A lot of stuff!"

Seeing as Lucy's voice was everything but quiet, Erza looked at her.

Erza: "Didn't I see you yesterday at Fairy Tail?"

Lucy: "Yes, my name is Lucy. I'm a new member"

Erza: "Oh, I know who you are. I heard you managed to take down some bodyguard gorilla with your pinky finger. We may encounter some danger, so your strength will come in handy. By the way, where is Y/N?"

Gray: "He is sleeping right behind you"

Erza turned her whole body to spot the H/C haired wizard and, when she saw him, began to chase him down while swinging her sword. His scythe, however, kept on avoiding all of Erza's strikes.

Erza: "Wake up you idiot! We are going on an important mission!"

Y/N: "Could you please be more quiet? I'm trying to sleep here"

Erza: "I'm going to tell Mira that you hate her"

And with that somehow childish threat, Y/N had woken up completely and was now landing on the ground. As soon as he touched it, he knelt down completely.