Chapter 9

Hello lads! Ninth chapter of the story. Enjoy!

Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

Third Person's P.O.V

Town of Era, official meeting place of the Council

???: "Even with Eisenwald down, it hasn't done anything to solve the root of the problem. There are still as many dark guilds as there are stars in the sky"

??? 2: "Then we must begin to eradicate them all!"

??? 3: "But how?"

??? 4: "We can't let anyone bring out more of Zeref's magic like they did this time!"

??? 5: "And how were they able to get their hands on such dangerous magic so easily?!"

??? 6: "The blame will fall not only on them but rise up to those in higher positions as well"

Siegrain: "I understand that Fairy Tail has been a thorn in your side, but this time they've saved us"

??? 8: "They took down an entire guild with only five or six people. I'd say that's amazing!"

Siegrain: "I understand how you would rather not accept it, but it is a fact. If all of those Guild Masters had been murdered by Lullaby, the situation would be infinitely worse. Many of us in this room would have lost our heads over it"

??? 4: "Foolishness! Do you intend to cast blame in this hallowed hall?! I'm fed up! Their gratuitous violence is enough to make me hang my head!"

Siegrain: "Why don't you just accept the facts and give them a word of praise or two? Moreover, he was there and he was the one who sealed Lullaby. We have to make him come here and he is not stupid enough to take the bait. I say we invite him and discuss with him after we are done with that other thing"

??? 4: "Tsk. Perhaps we should. He has been of great help"

Town of Magnolia, Lucy's house

Lucy: "Sure, it's fun being on a scary, exciting adventure, but it's at home that I can really relax"

???: "For this place a rent of 70.000 Jewels is cheap! You found yourself a good place, Lucy!"

Lucy: "Gray! What are you doing here?! And don't go stripping in other people's houses?!"

Gray: "Wait a second! You got it all wrong! I stripped before I came here!"

Lucy: "Go home!"

Gray: "It's going to happen today. I thought you might have forgotten, so I came to remind you"

Lucy: "It?"

Gray: "See? You did forget! Natsu mentioned it even before we set out, remember? Erza and him are going to fight!"

Town of Magnolia, outside the guild 

Lucy: "W-wait a second! Is this the real thing?!"

Mira: "Hey, Lucy!"

Elfman: "Serious?! Of course they are serious! Anyone who is not serious about this is no real man!"

Mira: "Erza is a woman, you know?"

Max: "No, she is a female monster!"

Lucy: "But if two members of the most powerful team face off against each other…"

Gray: "Most powerful team? What's that all about?"

Lucy: "You, Natsu, Erza and Y/N, of course! You're Fairy Tail's top four, aren't you?"