Chapter 17

SMALL NOTICE. PLEASE READ

I was thinking of creating an Instagram account to give spoilers throughout the week on the upcoming chapters, ask you questions regarding what should happen in the story and do some trivia as well. Of course, you will also be able to interact with me directly via private messages should you have any questions or would like to just have a chat. Let me know if you'd like this or not and as soon as I have a good amount of responses I'll let you know about my decision.

Hello lads! Seventeenth chapter of the story. Enjoy!

Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

Third Person's P.O.V.

Fairy Tail Guild

Natsu: "Where are they taking the Master then?"

Y/N: "I had Bisca bring him to an acquaintance of Master Makarov. She lives in a tree house located in the forest east of Magnolia"

Natsu: "Well, we should all go and see how he's doing"

Y/N: "No, Natsu. Porlyusica-san hates humans so you should avoid bothering her. I should have gone but Bisca volunteered and I couldn't say no. She's a specialist when it comes to healing magic, have faith in her, Natsu"

Natsu: "He will be fine, right?"

Y/N: "I'm sure Porlyusica-san is taking good care of the Master"

Meanwhile, in the forest of Magnolia, Porlyusica's house

Porlyusica: *proceeds to slap Makarov across the face* "What an idiot"

Bisca: "Wh-what are you doing to our Master… I mean, the patient!"

Porlyusica: "He deserves it. He rushed into things without considering his age, and look at him now. Really… such a fool" *turns towards Bisca* "What are you still doing here?! Go home already!"

Bisca: "We're worried about Master's conditions… please allow me to look after him"

Porlyusica: "Go home. Those worried faces are like rubbing salt in a patient's wound"

Bisca: "But…"

Porlyusica: "This is wind lineage magic. Airspace is a dreadful magic that depletes the target's magic power. Once the magic power is drained, it will float in the air and eventually disappear. If we had gathered Makarov's magic power as it was floating around, we would have healed him faster. But now it's too late. It'll take a while"

Bisca: *nods* "We'll tell everyone"

Porlyusica: "What are you still doing here?!"

Bisca: *scared* "Huh?! I thought you wanted me to hear you!"

Porlyusica: *grabs a broom and begins swinging it* "Go home already! You human stink!"

Bisca: *running for her life* "Excuse me!"

Porlyusica turned back and reentered her house, slowly approaching Makarov. She heaved a sigh and looked at him with concern on her face.

Porlyusica: "You've caused so much trouble since the old days. For mages, their magic is like their source of life. The greater the magic power you possess, the more it will hurt. If you don't try your best, you could die like this. You're really a fool"

Fairy Tail Guild Hall

Macao: "I can't believe we had to retreat!"

Alzack: "So degrading!"