Chapter 19

I honestly thought I had published this chapter, but apparently I was wrong. Enjoy!

SMALL NOTICE. PLEASE READ

I was thinking of creating an Instagram account to give spoilers throughout the week on the upcoming chapters, ask you questions regarding what should happen in the story and do some trivia as well. Of course, you will also be able to interact with me directly via private messages should you have any questions or would like to just have a chat. Let me know if you'd like this or not and as soon as I have a good amount of responses I'll let you know about my decision.

Hello lads! Nineteenth chapter of the story. Enjoy!

Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

Third Person's P.O.V.

Just outside the Fairy Tail Guild

As the members kept on fighting the shadows, watching their backs at all times, it became clear that the number of the enemies would not stop increasing. They all had put their faith in the ones inside the guild of Phantom Lord, but nothing was heard for a few minutes, making them worry just a bit.

Max, taking a second to breathe, didn't see the shadow creeping towards him. Cana luckily noticed it and managed to save the guy in the nick of time.

Cana: "Pull yourself together Max! Protect the guild at all cost!"

Max: *wipes his sweat* "Yeah, sorry Cana"

Cana: "They don't feel the sadness of losing comrades or chagrin for their guild being destroyed! We won't let this scum take over our guild!"

They began their charge once again, their faith in the ones inside restored. Of course it wasn't going to be easy.

Meanwhile, with Natsu

Natsu: "Move! I'm going to destroy that cannon!"

Happy: "If you destroy the lacrima they won't be able to fire Jupiter"

Totomaru: "I said… I won't let you… Did I not?"

Natsu: "Stop wasting my time by talking so slow!"

As Natsu ignited his fist once again, he quickly charged towards Totomaru, only for his fist to turn against him and punch himself in the face.

Natsu: *massaging his cheek* "This again? What is it?"

Happy: "Natsu, you don't have time for him! You've got to destroy the lacrima as soon as possible!"

Natsu, being a hothead, tried once again the same strategy, this time igniting his other fist, thinking maybe there was some problem with his right one. As soon as he got close, however, he began spinning on himself, receiving soon after a knee to the stomach that sent him flying again.

Totomaru: "I'm Totomaru, a controller of the fire element. All flames are controlled by me"

Natsu: "What?!"

Totomaru: "Whether it be an enemy's or nature's, all flames out there are mine!"

Natsu: "My flame is mine!"

Happy: "Natsu! Who cares about that?! Let's destroy the lacrima first!"

Totomaru: "This seems to turn out bad for you, Mr fire mage"

The lacrima began glowing, indicating that only five minutes remained before the Jupiter cannon fired again.

Totomaru got ready to attack, launching a blue fire towards Natsu. What he didn't expect was for the Fairy Tail wizard to start eating it.

Natsu: "That was my first time eating such cold fire!"

Totomaru: "I see. You're the rumored flame dragon slayer. I guess it turns out bad for the both of us"

Natsu: "Huh?"

Totomaru: "Neither of our flames are effective against the other"

Natsu: "Don't jump to conclusions. You haven't even tasted my flame yet"

Totomaru: "I told you, I won't be hit by any flames attack"

Natsu: "Then how about this magic?"

He immediately charged towards Totomaru, getting ready to attack using his mouth.

Totomaru: "As long as it's flames, I can control any magic. It won't work"

Natsu: "Fire Dragon's…"

Totomaru: *gets ready* 'I know this attack! He's going to spew out flames from his mouth!'

Natsu: "Spit!"

Happy: "Natsu! We're in danger! Jupiter will fire soon!"

Totomaru: "Punk! You tricked me! Orange fire!"

Natsu: "Flame magic is my food! I wonder what flavour this one is"

However, as soon as the flames reached him, Natsu had to stop and immediately put his hand to his nose.

Natsu: "What is this?! It stinks! My nose is coming off!"

Totomaru: *laughs* "It's the shit-scent flame!"

Natsu: "You're vulgar, aren't you?!"

Totomaru: "I-it was you who started it!"

Natsu: *fires up* "I've had it!"

Happy: "Natsu! That's enough! Calm down!"

Natsu: "Shut up!" *charges Totomaru*

Totomaru: "Did you give up on using magic and have decided to use your fists instead? Then I'll be advantaged by using a sword"

As Natsu ignited his fist once more, Totomaru began controlling it, only to be burnt once Natsu increased the size of the flame.

Totomaru: "Damn you!" 'He made the flame big enough so that it could reach me'

Happy: "Natsu! There's just a minute left!"

Natsu: "You're done for!" *ignites his fist once more*

Totomaru: "I won't fall for the same trick twice!" *widens his eyes* "That flame won't move! Wait! I can't move either!"

Natsu and Happy were apparently unable to move as well. Steps soon echoed inside the room, and soon enough Y/N entered their field of visions. It appeared he was still in his new form and could move freely.

Natsu: "Y/N! Quickly deal with him!"

Y/N did not answer, instead he lazily swiped his scythe towards the cannon's position, generating such a powerful magic blast that was enough to fully destroy Jupiter and leave a hole in the wall that went from the floor to the ceiling.

As he turned around, he eyed the two mages, pondering on what to do with them. Soon, he had decided. In the blink of an eye, Totomaru's head was rolling on the floor, eyes still widened in shock. Y/N stood now in front of Natsu, eyeing him down.

Y/N: "Waste time once more and you'll join him"

He turned around and disappeared from his sight, seemingly being absorbed by the shadows.

Natsu soon found himself able to move once again. He dropped to the floor and puked. Happy wasn't faring any better.

Natsu: *scared* "Damn it. I didn't think he could do all of that. His aura is even worse, and I couldn't even see him move when he attacked that guy"

Happy: "L-let's just go and try to finish this quickly"

And that's it for today. Let me know what you think in the comments, like the story if you enjoyed it and I'll see you all in the next chapter!