Chapter 2

Hello lads! Second chapter of the story. Enjoy!

By the way. Apparently this chapter was removed, don't ask me why. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

Third Person's P.O.V.

Y/N: "So you're Lucy uh? It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope I didn't scare you back in Hargeon"

Lucy: "What? No, well. A bit" <He actually seems like a nice guy>

Y/N: "It's completely normal. No one feels at ease with me at the beginning. You just have to get used to the feeling"

Natsu: "Yeah, Y/N is like one of the most down to earth guys you'll ever meet"

Y/N: "Now Natsu, don't exaggerate it. I try to do what I can"

Y/N patted Natsu's head and Lucy saw for the first time a smile on the H/C haired wizard.

Lucy: <He sure is cute and quite good looking too>

Unknown to the boys, a blush crept on Lucy's face, even though she tried to fight it back.

Lucy: "Say guys, what magic do you use? I don't think I've seen Natsu's attacks at all and for what regards Y/N's I only 'saw' him use his scythe"

Natsu: "Well, I'm a fire dragon slayer. As you can understand my attacks revolve around fire"

Y/N: "For me it's a bit different. You see, my combat style is based on my scythe and I usually don't resort to magic at all"

Lucy: "WHAT?! Are you serious?"

Natsu: "He's telling the truth, though the tattoos he has are said to block his magic power, or at least that's what the books say. But still, Y/N's scythe can be quite deadly in his hands. I think you noticed the weird vibes it gave off back in Hargeon"

Lucy: "Not gonna lie, that kind of gave me the creeps"

Natsu: "Yeah. It's particular. Y/N has the ability to steal people's life using that scythe"

Lucy stopped as soon as she heard Natsu. To her it was unbelievable how a mage that could kill people that easily was allowed to freely roam the world.

Y/N: "You shouldn't worry, Lucy. I am still figuring out how this ability of mine works. For now I've only taken the lives of those that didn't deserve to live"

Lucy: "A-Are you some sort of g-grim reaper?"

Y/N: "No. And before you ask, I'm not the one deciding who deserves to live and who doesn't. It's her decision"

Lucy: "Her decision?"

Happy: "Aye! He's talking about his scythe"

With that, Lucy started thinking about what she had just been told. To her it was incredible. A scythe that can kill people just because 'she' feels like it. She was scared of Y/N but at the same time he gave off an aura that made Lucy feel warm inside. Like he was the safest person to be around during difficult situations. Yet, she couldn't figure the E/C eyed mage out. What was his story? Was he hiding something? The more she thought about it, the more she felt attracted to this mysterious person.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Natsu and chibi Happy stuffing themselves

Y/N: "Welcome to Fairy Tail, Lucy!"