Chapter 11

Hello lads! Eleventh chapter of the story. Enjoy!

Y/N = (Your Name)
L/N = (Last Name)
H/C = (Hair Colour)
H/L = (Hair Length)
F/F = (Favorite Food)
F/D = (Favorite Drink)
E/C = (Eye Colour)
F/C = (Favorite Colour)

Third Person's P.O.V

Town of Magnolia, Y/N's house

Y/N: "Man, I really needed that sleep. With everything that has happened up until now I haven't been able to stay in bed for long"

???: "You could always sleep while we are on our way to Era"

Y/N: "True. That wouldn't be a bad idea. Though I still need to think about my partner. What would you do?"

???: "I already have you as my partner and I feel comfortable. I guess you'll have to test them out to see if they are worthy, otherwise the mission would be riskier and someone could die"

Y/N: " *whispers* I have my invisible plot armour, don't worry"

???: "Did you say something stupid again?"

Y/N: "What?! Me?! When did I ever say something stupid?"

???: "If I were to start, the list would never end"

Y/N: "Then we'd be late. Maybe next time, what do you say?"

???: "That'd be better. Now move! We must be on our way soon!"

Y/N: "Yes, I know mum! Plus, you didn't have to throw me off my bed after having splashed me with cold water. I thought I was going to die!"

???: "Quit complaining and get ready! We are leaving in five minutes!"

Y/N: "Yes, ma'am!"

Five minutes later

???: "Are you ready? Did you bring everything you need?"

Y/N: "Yes, we can go now. I'm excited to see what's going to happen!"

???: "It's going to take a while. Go to sleep. If you move too much and fall down, you're on your own"

Y/N: "Why do you have to be so cruel?"

???: "I'm not cruel. I just enjoy giving you a hard time. Also, are you already planning your date with Mira?"

Y/N: "Date? Oh, yeah. No, not really. It's just going to be like a brother and sister thing, so nothing weird. Maybe we'll take a walk around the park or go to some restaurant to eat. I don't know. Last time I encountered some problems, remember?"

???: "Oh, with her? Yeah, how could I forget? She wouldn't stop screaming and punching"

Y/N: "Don't tell me, I had a headache for an entire week"

???: "At least it didn't take too long"

Y/N: "True. I'm glad we won't see her again. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sleep. Please wake me up ten minutes before our arrival"

???: "Sure"

And so, Y/N laid down on his scythe and fell asleep in a matter of seconds. What he failed to notice were Lucy, Natsu and Happy seemingly sneaking away.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/N's scythe stopping in mid air all of a sudden and chibi Y/N falling off of her, still asleep

Y/N: "You really didn't have to do that, you know?"

???: "Last time I tried to wake you up while we were flying it took me forever, so I thought about this and it worked!"

Y/N: "Please bring an alarm clock next time"