Chapter 11

^^^^
The colour of denzell's eyes

POV Elliot

I know I should be terrified or running for the hills but the only thing I can think about is what his wolf looks like so I ask 'c-c-can I meet Titan and see y-y-y-y-your wolf?'

In the blink of an eye denzell is right in front of me, pulling me into his chest however when he speaks I realise that this isn't denzell it has to be titan as his voice has become a lot more gravelly and deeper 'you have no idea how over the moon I am to finally get to properly meet you' he says.

I don't know how to reply a part of me believes that this is a dream and I'll wake up any minute so I give my arm a pinch to see if this is truly real and what would you know it hurts I release a whimper involuntarily and before I know it titan captures my arm and places  kisses to were I pinched myself  'my beloved why did you do that? You mustn't hurt yourself' He says and my heart warms at the concern I hear in his voice.

'S-s-sorry I wasn't sure if this was real so I d-d-d-did that to know' I replied my head tilted down blushing I'm embarrassed and feel silly suddenly I feel a finger underneath my chin lifting my head up but I kept my eyes downcast not able to look at him.

'Elliot sweetheart look at me' slowly I lift my eyes until they settle on his face however I still cannot meet his eyes I just feel so stupid 'I'm s-sorry you got stuck with me a-a-as your mate' I say and as soon as the words leave my mouth Titan releases a growl from within his chest this should scare me but surprisingly it doesn't because in the back of my head I know he would never hurt me.

Titan gets down onto his knees in front of me, capturing my hand so he can hold it and makes me look into his eyes when he says 'Elliot I don't care how many times I have to say it but I couldn't of asked for a better mate from the moment I saw you I knew I was in love everything about you I find beautiful such as when you're asleep your nose twitches or when you take the first bite of anything you close your eyes I can't wait to spend the rest of our life's together and when you feel down or insecure I'll be here to let you know just how important you are to me and denzell'

His words have melted my heart resulting in me being in floods of tears no one in my life has ever said they loved me or found me beautiful but this silver fox in-front of me does and I feel as if I love him too.

I do the same as him and kneel down 'no one has ever said those things about me I've always been known as scum or being disgusting but with you I can see myself as being different and stronger' slowly I lean forward so I'm inches away from his face and place a loving kiss on his plump lips.

After a few moments I pull away and say 'I love both you and denzell' his eyes fill with unused tears and gradually cascade down his face ending up in his beard so I bring my arms around him and gently rock us back and forth.

Suddenly I remember that I want to see his wolf so I ask 'can I please see you as your wolf now?' His head whips up and excitement swims in his honey orange eyes.
Quickly he stands up and strips off his clothes which makes me squeal and shield my eyes but I do have a little peak who could blame me.

I hear the sounds of bones snapping and after a while I open my eyes revealing a massive grey and black wolf.

The sight took my breath away he is so mesmerising without even realising I'm stepping closer and reaching out to touch him.
As he sees me doing this he starts to whine in happiness and barrels over to me knocking me of my feet then he proceeds to lick my face all over resulting in me laughing so much I have tears streaming down my face.

All of a sudden he backs away from me and lowers himself down I don't have a clue on what he's doing and I think he can tell by the look on my face so he motions with his head to his back then I realise he wants me to climb onto him my first thought to this is NO WAY I'll definitely fall off but then my second thought out ways the first as I know Titan and denzell will never put me in danger and with them I'm safe so I walk over to him and climb on.

Once he knows I'm settled he begins to run through the trees all I can see are blurs of green and blue surrounding me which is beautiful.

After a while I begin to get tired so I lower my head down resting it on him before I let sleep consume me I place a kiss to his neck and tell him I love him.

Let me know what you think of this chapter.
If you like my story please vote on the chapters it would mean a lot
Thank you for reading xxx