Chapter 27

^^^^
The person above is Oliver 🥺.

POV Denzell

Great well done Ezekiel why did he have to tell Elliot about Oliver being pregnant? obviously he would of seen his bump but I could of explained it to him in a nicer way instead of blurting it out like my idiot brother did, he's obviously done it to get back at me for not telling them all sooner about Elliot.

Currently my poor angel is sat frozen solid his already pale skin has turned an ashen white and his mouth hangs open, eyes staring straight at Olivers small bump.
'Baby um are you okay? Please look at me let me explain everything which I should of from the beginning?' I say to him and after a few agonisingly slow seconds he turns his head to look at me those grey eyes bore into me so much that I feel as if they are penetrating my soul.

'W-w-what does h-he m-m-mean p-pregnant? Denzell can I g-get p-p-pregnant?' He stutters out with an expression that I have absolutely no idea what could mean. Ugh why did I not say anything earlier to him?

Not knowing how to explain it all I consult with Titan in my head 'what are we going to say to him man'I ask with dread in my voice to which he replies 'just be honest with him like we should of from the beginning no more secrets or keeping things from anyone' my wolf wisely says.

So taking a big deep breath to calm my nerves I answer my beautiful mate truthfully 'so yes what Ezekiel said about Oliver being pregnant is true and again yes you can bare my children as well but only after the mating process has been completed which we've done so to prevent you getting pregnant we'll have to use a condom, I'm sorry I didn't tell you all this sooner I was going to it just slipped my mind thanks to everything that has taken please d-don't l-leave us we promise not to force you to have our babies if you don't want to, you are more than e-enough' I explain to him and by the end I'm nearly crying the thought of him leaving us feels like a stab through the heart.

What I don't expect is for my angel to leap into my arms and smother me in kisses all over my face now I am the one who's turning cherry red from the blushing I'm doing.
Momentarily he takes a break then puffs out 'are you stupid? Leave you for telling me I can have a baby that has to be the greatest news ever aside from finding out we are mates, just imagine it one day we are going to have little Elliots or Titans or Denzells running about how beautiful will that be ugh god I love you both so much you make me the happiest man in the world.' Once again he continues with the kisses before sitting back against the sofa.

'Damn it I thought telling him that would get him a little angry at you and at least get you a week in the dog house but no such luck, seriously though I'm really happy for you bro' Ezekiel explains his intentions whilst he and Oliver who doesn't look happy with Zek one bit walk over to us , goddess me he hasn't changed one bit he always did this when he was a kid despite the 20 year age difference between us but I still love him I guess.

To get him back however when he gets to us I send my elbow in to his stomach not too hard but hard in enough to leave a sting and make him drop to the floor groaning.

Whilst he does that my dad, papa, Jasper and Oliver plop themselves down on the sofa.
Oliver sitting next to my beloved with a blinding smile on his face 'sorry about my mate he can be a pain in the ass but I promise he's really sweet when you get to know him but anyway how about me and you head outside and get to know each? I can even tell you what it's like being pregnant'' he says then as a result of hearing that my angel releases a shout of excitement and nods his head up and down so much so that I'm a tiny bit worried it may topple off.

With that they get up and Oliver drags Elliot outside to the patio. I'm honestly so happy that my beloved is making friends he deserves to have more people around him to talk to and hang around with.
After a few moments Ezekiel drags himself off the floor then gets up on the sofa taking the spot that Elliot occupied.

'Aw how great is it that our mates are getting along so well hopefully ollie will bring Elliot out of his shell a little more so he can be confident as well as comfortable around us also I am sorry about what I said truly' my idiotic brother confesses and it really warms my heart hearing him say those things but I know it's also true from the look in his eye.
So in the speed of light I'm giving him a strong hug which he reciprocates to show him that it's okay and I love him.

We stay hugging for a minute or so before we let go, I then continue on with telling them all that has taken place between me and Elliot from me saving him from getting hit by a car to him getting abducted by his bastard grandfather. Once I reached the end tears are brimming their eyes and a look of horror adorns their faces, at that moment both my angel as well as Oliver walk back in laughing at something side by side.
As soon as my family see this they leap out of their seats running over to Elliot my dad and papa take him into their arms whilst Ezekiel stands next to Oli with his arm around him.

'We are so sorry that you've been through so much' my papa says then dad continues 'Personally I'd like to pay that bastard Richard a visit teach him a lesson' at hearing that I add 'that can be arranged.'
Whilst this is taking place my beloved has a breathtaking smile that looks as if it will split his face in two and his eyes are filled with tears the sight truly melts my heart he has a family with us as well as his dad and Dimitri.

After that we spend a few hours talking and watching Titanic as it's my dads favourite film shocking I know but he loves it once he found out that Elliot had never seen it he demanded we watch it and of course currently as the end credits roll everyone is in tears singing 'my heart will go on'.
Everyone then Decides it's time for bed so I pick up my mate and we say goodnight to everyone with the promise of having breakfast together in the morning.

With that I walk my beloved up the stairs and down the corridor to the door of my childhood room, pushing the door open I step inside getting enveloped in the comfort of my early years my angel must like the room as he releases a gasp whilst his eyes are wide like saucers as he looks around taking everything in.

Knowing that he wants to be put down I do so and instantly he goes to explore first going over to the cabinet that holds my rugby trophies that I won in university from there he trails his finger tips on the sapphire coloured walls till he gets to one of the many posters I have this one I got in 2006 when I went and saw my chemical romance my angel seems to like it as a subtle smile settles on his lips.
After doing some more exploring he walks over to the bed 'I'm seriously tired Wolfy it's been a really nice day but can we get in the bed now?' My mate enquires in a sweet innocent voice and the endearment he calls us causes Titan to howl at the top of his lungs in my head then me to walk over to Elliot placing a firm loving kiss on his lips ugh goddess I love this man with all my being.

With that we get our bag from off the floor and go about our nightly routine in the on suite that I have attached to my room that takes about 10 minutes and before long we are wrapped around each other in bed looking forward to tomorrow.

'Goodnight my sweet beloved I love you to the moon and back' I whisper in his ear before settling a gentle kiss on the crown of his head, he must be already half asleep as the only reply I get in return is 'luv oo tooooo' which I suppress a chuckle at then with that I go to the land of dreams myself.

This is a long chapter let me know what you think?
If you like it please give it a vote.
Once again thank you so much for reading my story I honestly can't believe just how many reads it's gotten it's inane all the love you all show encourages me to keep on writing even if I take awhile 😂🥴.