Chapter 30

POV Elliot

As Denzell walks us to our apartment I get lost in my thoughts, I killed my grandfather he's dead I murdered him I'm now a murderer these words go round and round in my mind to the point were it makes me feel physically sick, luckily we've finally reached our destination so in a hurry I jump from Zells body then run into the bathroom making sure to lock the door.
Once that's done I scurry into the corner sitting on my bum rocking back and forth beginning to hyperventilate.

Panic claws it's way through my body how could I do something so horrible so inhumane, the life draining from him is a picture that keeps flashing behind my eyes then when I open them I see specks of blood on my hands, at seeing this disgusting sight I strip myself of my clothes and sprint into the shower turning it on not caring that the water is ice cold.

Scrubbing my body red raw I suddenly hear screaming then Denzell is kicking the door to the bathroom open and yanking the frosted shower glass door so much so I'm afraid it may break but it doesn't stop me from what I'm doing. 'Oh goddess angel No stop you're are hurting yourself' he painfully says whilst quickly stepping in with me fully clothed. At that he's wrapping his beefy arms around my body stopping me from doing anymore damage 'NO LET GO OF ME IM DIRTY I NEEED TO GET CLEAN.' I cry out, struggling to get free.

'Hey stop it come on' he reasons with me turning my body around so I'm facing him, when I look at his face I see expressions of pain and guilt making me feel worse not only am I a killer but also a bad mate a lone tear drips down his face combining with the water, 'I'm sorry I'm so sorry I'm such a bad mate all I do is cause problems for both you and Titan I understand if you want to reject me' I choke out making a move to get away from him.

This is futile however as Denzell picks me up marches us out of the shower not giving a single fuck that we are soaking wet and sits on our bed with me on his lap, looking me dead in the eye 'I want you to listen to me very carefully you are my angel my beloved and our mate we would never reject you no matter what you did especially not for killing that bastard because he deserved it after everything he's done and you know that deep down, we love you so much it's like torture seeing you hurt yourself physically as well as emotionally so please Elliot stop being so hard on yourself it's killing us' he pleads with tears brimming in his eyes and his voice breaking with every word.

What he says hits me hard immediately smacking me out of my panic attack I know without a doubt he truly means everything he tells me and to be honest deep down I know it's the truth, Richard did deserve to die I just kinda wish I wasn't the one to do it but I can't change that now.

'O-okay I'll try to not be so hard on myself especially if it means I'm hurting you by doing so but I just want to say t-thank you both for always being here for me I don't even want to think of what would of happened to me if you didn't appear in my life' I confess to my love but soon get interrupted by both mine and Denzells stomachs rumbling simultaneously which somewhat breaks the tension thankfully.
At that we put on some boxers then zells asks me 'what would I like to eat?' Having a long hard think I come to a decision so I reply back 'Mexican food please if you don't mind having that? But by the look on denzells face I can tell he's extremely happy with my choice.

Zell places the order with the restaurant who says it'll be delivered in an hour so in the mean time we snuggle under the covers of our bed and put the tv on, grabbing the remote quickly from his hand as I see he has Disney plus I open the app and put on bluey causing my boyfriend to release bursts of laughter turning me tomato red from embarrassment but I used to watch it late at night on YouTube when Richard had passed out what can I say it's my comfort show.
After the first episode I turn my head and look up to see Zell with a beaming smile on his face I could truly stay like this forever.

Before long Denzells phone begins to ring letting us know that our food is here so he goes to get it leaving me with the task of gathering all the utensils and plates that we'll need and by the time I'm finished he's back with our food, the scent coming from it is making my mouth water it smells extremely good and my stomach seems to agree as it once again releases a rumble even louder than before so at that we lay a towel on the bed to make sure if we spill anything it can be easily washed and begin to dig in.

Luckily they tasted as good as they smelled and it doesn't take us long before we are taking our last bites my tacos were the best I've ever had, Denzell certainly enjoyed his burrito too.
After cleaning up our mess we head back to bed putting more bleuy episodes on but my mind still wonders back to what I did in that cell how I took someone's life even though my grandfather was a disgusting creature who deserved it I'm positive it will haunt my for a while however with Denzell and Titan by my side I know I'll move past it.

A few episodes pass and with each minute that goes by my eyes get heavier then before long I'm drifting off to sleep but not before hearing Denzell whisper in my ear 'I love you angel always and forever.'

Sorry for the long wait it's been a busy few months.
If you liked this chapter please give it a vote and a comment letting me know what you think.
Thank you for reading.