Chapter 23

^^^^
The above picture shows Richards red eyes.

POV Denzell

After 20 minutes of running in wolf form we have arrived at the edge of the forest which is directly opposite the rundown factory, the journey would usually of taken 45 minutes but I pushed everyone to go faster not that they needed to be pushed as this is there Luna they are going to rescue and a bunch of rogues they're going to take down.

Before we go in and reek havoc on them all especially that bastard of a grandfather, me and Zeus quickly scope out the area making sure there are no traps or set ups which there obviously aren't as Richards brain isn't big enough to come up with them.

Once that's done we return back to were our trustworthy pack warriors are waiting.
Which includes Dimitri however not Sammy, he really wanted to be here to take that bastard down but Dimitri immediately said no which sammy put up a real fight over though once I explained to him that his role as pack doctor will be needed much more than his fighting skills he reluctantly agreed.

Quickly before we head in I mind link them all and go over the plan 'So everyone before I start I'd like to thank you all for your tremendous loyalty to me, your Luna and this pack, I'm so proud to be your alpha. Now let's quickly discuss the plan so dimitri I want you and hank as well as five others to investigate the second floor killing anyone who is a clear threat those who aren't should be brought back here, the rest of you go to the first floor and do the same however if any of you find Elliot I want to be mind linked immediately. Lastly me and Zeus will go to the underground basement seeing as how predictable he is that's most likely were Elliot is being kept so do you all know what you'll be doing?' I finally finish off my speech.

Immediately I receive a barrage of 'yes alphas' and all together we make our way inside the warehouse.

A putrid smell smacks me in the face as soon as I walk in, it's a smell I know all to well the stench of rogues a combination of blood and rotting flesh.

Once I manage to keep myself from vomiting I take in my surroundings.
Old building equipment such as saws and cement mixers lay abandoned on the decaying wooden floor that looks as if it may collapse at any moment also water drips through cracks in the roof filling the room with an eery sound, Cobwebs hang from every rusty metal surface big black spiders clinging to them no doubt if Elliot was seeing them he'd be screaming his little head off.

Thinking of my angel I get back to the task at hand so I signal Zeus to hurry up.
Quickly and quietly we go to every door checking for the stairs that will lead us to the basement.

Finally after a lot of searching we walk through a door and get met by a spiral staircase that looks as if it leads to hell itself which it kinda does to be honest but I'd go to hell a thousand times just to save my angel so with one last look at Zeus who has determination and power written all over his face we take the plunge and head down.

With each step I take I picture seeing my beloveds face once I rescue him from that bastard and it fills me with so much will power that whatever I face I know I'll come out much better.

Not before long we make it to the bottom and we hear from above us sounds of fighting as well as ferocious growls which means...

The battle has begun.

So without a seconds thought me and Zeus rush down the hall in front of us when suddenly at the end of it a door opens from the inside which reveals Richard, as he steps out I notice that he's caked in blood.

Feeling Titan getting agitated under the surface I let him take over.

POV Titan

As soon as I'm the one in control I take a deep inhale through my nose as I need to know for certain that the blood on that vile creature is my puppy's which I am correct it is.