Chapter 3

POV Elliot

I woke up in a panic my body was covered in a thin layer of sweat everything that happened to me last night came back in a flash.

Once I calmed myself down a bit I tried to figure out were I was.

I was currently lying in the middle of a king sized bed with a thick duvet covering me I took a peek underneath it and was relieved to see that my clothes were still on, the room I'm in is huge it has a comforting feeling about it which makes me never want to leave it's confines. The room was filled with a beautiful smell which clung to all the furniture inside it; the cream curtains, grey two seater couch and even the carpet. The smell was a mix of my two favourite things freshly cut grass and leather.

I soon realised that I needed to get back to my grandfathers house NOW or I feared if I left it any later he would literally kill me but would that be a bad thing.

Quickly I shot up out of the cozy bed put on my black creepers which were on the floor and ran out of the room through the brown mahogany door which was slightly a jar.

Once I made it through the door my breath was taken away I was in a mansion.

The floor I was on was isolated from everyone else so I had to tip toe down some stairs to get to the main level. I tried to be as silent as possible as there must of been about 25 people there but as soon as I got to the last step all their heads snapped over to me as a result of this I screamed because the looks they were giving me is what the devil himself directs to me as a way of tricking me into thinking he's in a somewhat okay mood.

I bolted in the opposite direction in which the people were in but I could hear multiple pairs of feet coming after me.

Behind me a voice boomed 'he's my mate help me get him I can't go without him any longer'

I could see the front door within my grasp but just as I went to grab the handle someone collided into my side which caused me to fall onto the floor.

The man who caused me to fall kept apologising I think his name was Zeus because the next thing I heard was a ferocious growl followed by Zeus being pinned to the wall by a sexy but scary silver fox.

Just as he was about to throw a punch at Zeus the older man turned his head to me and ran over.

Picked me up bridal style and ran us back to the room in which I came from I don't why but my body was consumed in tingles were ever the man touched and I felt safe in his arms.

Ughhhh What have I got myself into why couldn't that car just of hit me.

This chapter isn't great I'm sorry. 😕