Chapter 20

POV Elliot

Immense pain courses through my whole body from the top of my head to the tips of my toes I'm clueless as to why but I have a strong feeling the devil himself is responsible.

Why me? What did I do in another life to deserve such suffering, I think to myself causing tears to leak from my eyes.

Needing to know were I am, painstakingly I begin to open my eyes which feel as if they have grains of sand in them.
Once they are semi open I try to see the environment that surrounds me but it's pointless initially as everything is blurry from only just regaining consciousness.

As I become more aware and regain most of my sight I realise I'm lying on my side in a fetal position and looking down I see I'm wearing nothing but a pair of white briefs which is creepy as when I was with denzell I was completely naked and I hate briefs with a passion so I'd never wear them meaning someone has put them on me this sends a shiver of disgust down my spin.

Another thing I notice is that I'm covered in black and blue bruises all over my body as well as one deep slash going from my ankle to the upper half of my thigh which is oozing blood but not enough just yet for me to worry too much about also I cannot move due to my wrists and ankles being cuffed together but ultimately I just haven't got the energy.

Drawing my attention away from my body I observe the room which I'm in and what I see is terrifying.
Rusty silver chains hang of hooks imbedded into the grime covered walls, on the floor seems to be a puddle of dried blood and there are no windows so no sun or moon light enters the room the only source of semi illumination is a dull yellow bulb hanging from the ceiling that gently sways back and forth.

Suddenly the huge iron door leading to the room that I'm in swings open, so hard that it to crashes into the wall.
Flinching from the noise I squint my eyes trying to see the culprit.

Who I first see isn't surprising but still shakes me to my core and fills me with terror it's the devil himself my grandfather standing there with a disturbing predatory smile on his ugly face.
However the person next to him is someone I've never seen before, it's a woman who looks to be in her late 40s early 50s, she has a worn out face and bleach blonde hair. Unlike my grandfather she isn't smiling no she's scowling right at me if looks could kill then I'd be six feet under.

Leisurely they stalk in to the room taking their sweet time which puts me on edge and causes my heart to beat ten to the dozen so much so that I feel that I may have a heart attack.

It doesn't take long before they are standing above me and I can't help it I begin to hyperventilate and silently cry as I know what's to come isn't going to be nice or pretty, they notice instantly and it obviously amuses them as they hysterically laugh at me.

This goes on for a few minutes before they go completely silent.

Sadly my grandfather breaks it ' well hello my scum of a grandson how are you?   Oh wait I don't actually care ha' he says whilst getting gradually closer to my face I try to back away but due to the pain and me being cuffed it's just impossible.

When he's just inches from my face he continues ' you thought you could get away from me didn't you? Have a nice quiet life with that stuck up disgusting alpha well I'm sorry to break it to you but that's not going to happen YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE MY TOY AND I PLAN TO PLAY AS WELL AS DESTROY YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN' half way through his speech he out of nowhere screams the last part resulting in me releasing a whimper of fear and flinching away from him. I don't deserve this or maybe I do I don't know ugh he's messing with my mind.

Looking at him through my lashes I notice his eyes are no longer their usual dark brown but instead are blood red immediately I remember what Denzell told me that he's a werewolf too however having red eyes like that can't be good obviously he forgot to tell me what this means thanks zell.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by the women who was standing behind the devil himself grabbing the cuffs on my wrists and pulling my up onto my feet which rips a guttural scream from my throat due to the pain from my wounds.
This however earns me a powerful smack to the face from her 'stop your fucking hollering you man stealing whore' umm what? Her statement leaves me utterly confused.

'E-e-excuse me w-who are y-y-you? and what d-do you mean m-man s-stealer?' I cautiously inquire.

She doesn't answer me instead she and the devil himself lead me over to the wall with chains hanging from it I do try to fight against them but it's futile.
Once they've suspended me she finally gives me a response to my questions 'you stole the love of my life away from me denzell is mine, we've known each other since school and have a strong bond even though I'm human but ever since you entered the picture I've not heard or seen him however now that you are here I'll be there to comfort and help him move on so we can have a happy life together once and for all oh by the way my name is Tina Sanderson I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you but that would be a god damn lie.'

I try to contain myself I really do as I know the consequences are going to be terrible but I just can't help it I burst out laughing I mean come on her and denzell no way he's as gay as the ymca song by the village people literally just the other day he ate my cum so the fact that she thinks she has a chance is hilarious.

Hearing as well as seeing me laugh in her face she gets her long pink fingernails and digs them into the deep slash on my leg.
'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH GOD PLEASE' I cry at the top of my lungs, the pain is unbearable I feel as if at any moment I might pass out, reluctantly I look down and see I'm bleeding a lot more than I was previously which is worrying.

After a few minutes she begrudgingly takes them out after my grandfather whispers something in her ear so with a huff and a stomp of her foot which makes her seem like a 5 year old if I say so myself, she storms out of the room slamming the door shut after she goes through it.

The moment she's gone I immediately want her back as I know whatever my grandfather is going to do to me is one thousand times worse than what she just did.
Obviously wanting my undivided attention he release a cough which makes me snap my head up to look at him meeting his ruby eyes which still haven't changed.

'No that we are alone let's start the fun shall we?' He whispers in to the air.

Denzell I love you to the moon and back please save me is the last coherent thought in my head before the torture begins.

I'm not sure about this chapter 🥴.
Let me know what you think.
If you like it please give it a vote and comment.
Thank you for reading xxxx.