Chapter 13

^^^^
The colours of their toe nails 🥺🥺

POV Elliot

For the past few days I've been on cloud 9 me and denzell have been spending quality time together by doing little activities such as; having a picnic, watching films and taking walks whilst talking.

But right now you wouldn't believe what we are doing well we're painting each other's toe nails 😂 it all started when we were walking around the pack land asking each other things.
Denzell asked me 'what's something embarrassing you do when alone?'

The question made me think because as you know most of my life was filled with beatings and abuse so when I did get to be alone I was mostly recovering but when I was in the shower and no one could here me I'd sing all the words on the shampoo/conditioner bottles so I told him that and asked what's something he does?

He replied with ' well I umm sometimespaintmytoenails' the last bit was rushed out and I had no idea what he said so I asked him to repeat himself.
He took a huge breath and said 'I sometimes paint my toe nails' he was closing his eyes and blushing so I think he expected me to laugh at him but I didn't instead I got on my tip toes and whispered in his ear 'can you paint mine and I'll paint yours?'

seconds after the words left my mouth he picked me up and spun us around in circles resulting in me crying with laughter.

And that's how we got into the situation we are in now.
I'm currently painting his nails the colour of my eyes and he's doing mine the colour of his because he said if we didn't then we weren't doing it at all so of course i agreed secretly I liked the idea but I wasn't going to tell him that.

While I'm painting his toes I decide to ask him more questions because I want to get to know him as much as possible.

'what are your mum and dad like?' I ask When he doesn't answer for a while I immediately think that something happened to them so I quickly try to back track.
'Y-you don't have to tell me it's fine d-don't worry I'm sorry I said anything I' before I can continue to say anything else he cuts me off by giving my foot which he's holding a squeeze.

'Hey it's fine you can ask me anything and no matter what I'll give you an answer so my dad is a huge man 2 foot taller than me he's protective of his family and not someone to cross but secretly he's a huge teddy bear and my papa is about a foot taller than you loving and scary at times' he said

I can't believe he has two dads how cool is that.

'So were you adopted? or did they have you through a surrogate?' I ask
Again he takes awhile to answer but this time I don't say anything I just wait.

Finally he answers 'okay so werewolves can get pregnant no matter the gender so my papa gave birth to me himself'
My mind goes into overdrive hearing this it's so out of the ordinary but also amazing I kinda wish that one day I could give birth to a baby too but I'm not a werewolf so that's not possible.

I must of been in my own head for awhile because all of a sudden I hear denzell calling my actual name meaning that he's serious/concerned so I give him a smile to reassure him and say ' wow I can't believe that werewolves can do that it's incredible' a look comes across his face but as soon as it appears it goes I shrug it off because it mustn't of meant anything.

I also ask him if he has any siblings and he replies with ' I sure do I've got two brothers one is 25 and the other is 15 they are great but I think dad and papa will give me more because dad wants lots of kids and so does papa however he won't admit it.'

Hearing denzell talk about his family makes me happy and sad at the same time I wish I could of grew up like him surrounded by love and warmth but hopefully now I might just get the family I always desired.

After awhile we finish painting each others toe nails and he pulls me so I'm sitting on his lap I suddenly get lost in his eyes and when I look into them I feel as if I can see my future with him slowly without realising I begin to learn forward to kiss him he meets me half away and our lips connect it starts of slow just little pecks but it gets more passionate he nibbles on my bottom lip gently sucking on it when I whimper for more then he forces his tongue into my mouth and fireworks irrupt all over my body.

When I feel as if I'm suffocating I reluctantly pull away I'm then met with denzell seeming to be having a internal conversation with Titan.
Slowly but surely they finish denzell takes me in his arms and he hugs me.

We get ready for bed seeing as it's 12:00 am and once we snuggle under the covers beginning to drift off something enters my thoughts why did that nickname the doctor called me sound so familiar?

What do you think of this chapter? Let me know
If you enjoyed it please give it a vote
Thank you everyone for reading my story so far
Xxxx