Chapter 22

POV Elliot

Blood curdling screams pierce the air so loud that my eardrums feel as if they are going to rupture and it takes a few moments for me to realise that they are coming from me.

Once I come to this realisation the pain that was gone for a short while comes back full force ahead the devil himself has been torturing me for hours however it feels longer.

He's constantly switching up the abuse never sticking to the same punishment for long, the first thing he did was flick alight matches on to my back he must of went through about 50 of them that lasted for about half an hour before he got bored and ramped it up to whipping me with the thick brass buckle on his belt fuck that hurt like a bitch and caused deep slashes to cover what seemed like my entire behind which was the reason I blacked out.

He awoke me by pouring a concoction of lemon juice and salt onto my wounds as he wants me to feel everything he does.

'Ha bitch you thought you could pass out on me, not a chance' he stops the torture momentarily to laugh it into my ear nipping the lobe at the end which sends instantaneous shivers down my spine ugh he's disgusting.

Little by little I can feel myself losing hope that denzell will find me and that scares me to death I already love him so much the thought of never seeing him again fills me with extreme sadness I should of treasured all the moments I spent with him instead I took them for granted but if I see him again that mistake will never be made a second time around.

All of a sudden my thoughts are interrupted by my grandfather's phone ringing.

'What the fuck do you want? I told everyone not to interrupt me so it better be important' he yells to the person who's called him,straining my hearing I try my best to hear what the individual is saying but I sadly just don't have the energy but from the sounds of it whatever they told my grandfather he isn't happy about in fact I'd say he was furious to say the least.

The conversation is going on forever or that's what it feels like but thats most likely due to me feeling exhausted from the blood loss and torture.
Just as I'm losing consciousness again suddenly the devil himself hangs up his phone then throws it at the wall causing it to shatter and the glass to splinter off .

His beady predator eyes soon turn towards me and if looks could kill I'd be six feet under.
'Well it seems as if your pathetic little alpha and his pack have come to try and rescue you well he can try but he won't succeed YOU ARE MINE' he says but by the end of it he's shouting and his spit is caking my face.

With that he rushes out of the room slamming the door behind him leaving me hanging on the wall stunned.
Hold on did he just say Denzell has come to get me wow that realisation brings tears to my eyes soon I'll be taken away from this horrible place as well as that disgusting man that was my last thought before I passed out again which seems to be becoming a regular thing.

I'm not sure how long has passed but I'm awaken by loud terrifying noises such as growls and shouts of pain.
Sadly I'm not sure if they are coming from Denzells pack or my grandfathers however I'm praying for the latter I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happened to Zell because of me.

Ugh stop thinking so negatively Elliot of course Denzell is fine he's the strongest person you know and has the strongest pack members at his side.

Suddenly the door gets thrown open ricocheting off the walls and creating an ear piercing noise which causes me to flinch as well as shut my eyes.
Once I get over the shock I reluctantly open them turn my head and what I see fills me with both fear and joy.

There standing in the door way is Denzell no wait it's actually Titan I can tell by his posture as well his honey orange eyes are brighter than usual.
Shockingly however he's covered in blood from head to toe and sadly I'm not sure if some of it is his or someone else's which worries me to no end.

Looking at the expression on his face I see pure relief as well anger most likely due to the condition of my body but to try and put him at ease I give him the best smile I can muster with the pain I'm in.
Titan can obviously feel and see this as within the blink of an eye he's right beside me,taking off the shackles that bind me to the wall.

Having been in the same position for hours and losing so much blood the moment he does so I crumble to the floor well I almost do if it wasn't for Titan catching me and carrying me bridal style whilst being mindful of my wounds out of this awful place.

As he's walking he dips his head down and whispers in my ear 'I love you puppy you're safe now' before placing a quick gentle kiss on my lips to which I return and say 'I love you too' back.
After that everything is a blur and not before long I'm falling asleep however just as I'm slipping away to the land of dreams I think two things.

What happened to my uncle?
And shit
I need to tell Denzell and Titan about Tina.

What do you think of this chapter?
If you liked it please give it a vote.
Thank you so much to everyone who has read my story so far xxxx