Chapter 5

POV Elliot

I awoke in the same bed I was in before but something felt different that was when I realised I wasn't alone someone was next to me and they were snoring right down my ear.

Curiosity took ahold of me so I turned my head just a little to see who was beside me.

My eyes landed on the man who has been making feel so strangely.
When he's near I feel safe and protected but there's a small part of me which fears him however this is due to my grandfather he's made me fear all men.

I know I should be trying to escape but my body feels planted to the bed keeping me were I am.

Now that I'm so close to this stranger I can take in his appearance.
He looks much older than me but it doesn't make him any less handsome oh god no he resembles that of a Greek god, his skin is beautifully tanned which makes me think he spends most of his days outside and he has a grey beard which I touched early and want to touch again.

Just as I was about to though he began to stir awake this scared me so I scrambled of the bed and went to the corner of the room.

The mans eyelids began to rise and revealed he's honey orange eyes which looked tired this soon changed however new emotions took over them which looked to be that of fear, sadness and worry.

He soon stood up and began to search the room while continuously saying 'were are you my beloved please don't be gone?'

whilst this was all going on I felt drawn to comfort him which was probably stupid off me.

I figured it was time to make my presence known and be brave so I began to emerge from my safe space resulting in the man stopping still in his tracks staring at me.
Once I had made it by the bed again the gorgeous stranger started to take slow cautious steps towards me I wanted to run but I didn't I stood were I was.

He stopped just a few feet away from me and began to talk.
'I was so scared when I woke up I thought you had left me are you alright my mate?'

This shocked me a handsome giant of a man cared so much for me.
Why?
I needed answers

'Y-yes-s I'm okay I t-think but who are you and why are you acting like you care so much about me?'

A breathtaking smile took over his face showing of his pearly white teeth as he replied.
'Well darling my name is denzell Lincoln Scott and you are the love of my life who I will spend the rest of eternity with'

Great what have I got myself into.

Would you like longer chapters let me know.
What do you think if you like my story please give it a vote 😊