Chapter 18

Genisā.

Their warm bodies tangled up in one another in Saint's silk sheets as Genisā comfortably rested her head on his chest. Saint hand rubbing along the small of her back while the faint sounds of them breathing could only be heard throughout the room. They felt like they haven't seen each other in years.

Genisā felt quite blissful being in his arms no words spoken at all, but silence was speaking a thousand words. Saint placed a faint kiss on her forehead forcing a small smile to appear on her face.

"We still not cool though." She said and he smacked his lips

"Yeah after I just got done fucking the shit out of you." He chuckled she instantly rolled her eyes.

"That doesn't mean we cool. Coochie just missed her dad, that's all." She laughed and he did also.

She still had the the news of her being pregnant lingering in her mind and she sighed loudly to her his attention.

Saint rose an eyebrow at her, "Yo?"

"I got some great news for you." She felt the butterflies starting to swarm around her stomach crazily, propping herself up on her elbow.

And he stayed quiet waiting for her to continue with his eyebrow still up.

"I found out I'm pregnant. With twins." She just spat out and his eyebrow fell down and he started smiling.

"You not playing are you?" He asked with the smile plastered on her face.

"Nope," Reaching over to grab her phone off the night stand she unlocked it and went to her gallery to go to the recent dr's appointment to show the small two separated spots in the ultrasound that the doctor highlighted for her.

"Man you deadass." His smile brightened causing hers to go up. She doesn't know why she was nervous but his reaction made her feel a thousand times better and relieved.

"I'm finna be a dad yo." He kept repeating and staring at the fuzzy black and white picture, placing a small kiss on her cheek.

"And I was hoping that you could finally come home." She said locking the phone and he sighed.

"Genisā, I don't think that's going to be happening soon. I know I'm gone keep you and the babies protected regardless, more people watching over you from my way and all. But this nigga still on my head. I don't know where the fuck he could even be knowing he could snatch you up anytime when I'm not around or when I am."

She started to get frustrated and sat up moving away from him, he sighed. He know she would be upset but she should know by now he doing this only out of love and protection for them both.

He placed a warm kiss on her temple and she sat there quietly, "I just love that I got to see you again babygirl. I felt like not seeing you I have been losing my mind, but knowing I ain't around for your safety and now my babies safety too. It makes me feel better, y'know? I just want to know I ain't doing this to hurt you. If something ever happens to you it's like I'm going to be losing a piece of me ma, and I need you in my life. I can't lose you." He pulled her into his arms again and she couldn't resist it.

Tears was threatening to fall and he wiped her eyes off softly placing kisses on her face repeatedly, "You are my heart. I ain't letting shit happen to you at all I'll turn this whole fuckin' world upside down over you ma, you and my unborn is my angels. I ain't going for that." He continued and she nodded her head slowly.