Chapter 12

A couple of weeks later.

Genisā's Pov.

The speakers were filling the inside of the shop with Summer Walker's new song Playing games that just came out recently. Me and Kaia just finished up on two clients, and was cleaning the stations off while talking.

Kaia and Giovanni had went out and he had got her this cute ass promise ring, and it was so adorable to see my brother head over heels for Kaia. He try to act like he ain't whipped, but everybody including our own mom can see that.

"When you and Saint going to reach this phase, y'all are going to be glowing even better. I mean, you got that I'm getting dick and my nigga treats me well glow." Kaia said and I laughed wiping the the seat down that I used to do people lashes on.

"You and my mom with this glowing and pregnancy talk. Me and Saint already talked about the kid's part," I shook my head, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear, "we already know we want to wait for the kids part." I shrugged.

"Oh bitch please. If it was a competition between who been getting the most dick, it's definitely you!" She said and I laughed.

"Bitches been getting dicked down every since she said that he was her man, officially. But I couldn't be even more happier for you, friend." She genuinely spoke, and I gave her a little pout.

"Aww, Kai. Thank you bitch because I haven't met someone who could actually make me happy and connect with me. It's a brand new feeling and I don't want it to end." I said daydreaming over the course of weeks of me and Saint being all together.

We been going days just being with each other and putting our phone's on do not disturb, except some nights when he has to go handle some shit. Other than that, he always comes over and stays with me. Plus the dick? It's a lovely combination.

We been fucking like we married and I can't complain.

Me and Kaia continued to talk until we heard some footsteps entering the shop as we got ready to assist them. It was two girls, one of them was curvy and had long black hair. She was fresh from head to toe with shades covering her eyes, as she smiled and took the frames off her face.

While I guess her friend smirked, and lifted her sunglasses and rested them on top of her head neatly.

"Is this Genisā's shop?" The girl in front asked that I had took a quick examination of, and was already picking up her bad vibes.

I smiled small, "Well, this is my shop and I am she." I giggled throwing my hands in the air, to only perk her smirk up even more.

"Did you guys have an appointment or?" Kaia asked, placing her hands on the side of her hips. I did the same because I was about to start getting a little annoyed.

"Nah we just wanted to look around, this is a cute little shop." The girl laughed wither her friend I scoffed. Kaia tilted her head setting her things down.

"Well, anyways, I wanted to also introduce myself," The girl walked closer to me with a smirk, Kaia started walking up by her too, and she laughed taking a step back.

"Yeah bitch, I don't know what you on." Kaia said and I shook my head.

"Anyways, I'm Tierra. You know, your nigga's whole world." She giggled and her friend was just standing there looking like a damn donkey.