Chapter 10

Genisā's Pov

The sunshine rays were beaming down on my face and I groaned slightly, putting my arm underneath the blanket that was spread across of my naked body. Shielding the sunlight from my face, and I just took a double take back down on my naked body.

My eyes grew and I had looked to the side to not only notice I was naked, but naked right next to Saint. I remember our little adventurous night, but I was still in shocked. But my eyes never leaving from off of Saint's face. He slept somewhat like a baby, from all the times I have stayed at his house and vice versa.

He would usually be up all night, or typically waking up in the middle of the night from the nightmare he has been having since his brother died. But he slept like he was more satisfied last night, and I couldn't help but to giggle at him sound asleep.

What would this mean between us now? I don't really know, but I know last night wasn't nothing but straight passion. The best I ever had since Rodrick, and better than Rodrick. The moments kept replaying inside of my memory, and I was blushing as he stirred inside of his sleep and cuddling underneath me closer.

I picked my phone up to see it was 8:00 AM. As much as I wanted to just lay in the room with him all day, and to just be like this. Like there was not a care in the world, we were already running behind on getting dressed for the meeting we had scheduled with my father's former associate. Any second Giovanni was going to be blowing us up.

I wrapped some of the sheet that was draped across my body, slowly standing up to my legs that felt like they needed a night to recharge. But they were still a bit wobbly and I couldn't even find my own balance trying to hurry up and take a shower. I looked up at Saint that was slowly waking up, I stopped in my tracks to see his eyes slowly blinking open and his lower half of his body covered with the comfort.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." I giggled and he smirked and licked his lips, I admired his features as he looked even more good even after just sleeping.

"Good morning, mamas". His deep tone spoke as he rubbed his head softly. He leaned over to look at the time on his phone, and probably was thinking the same thing I thought as he sat up in bed.

"Giovanni and Dexter probably up getting ready too. I'm about to gon' head and get dressed." His scruffy voice spoke, as I watch him turn around and look around for his clothes he threw off last night.

Keeping his hand around his sheet, I shook my head with a smirk flashing across my face and his head slowly turned up towards me, "What's funny?" He rose an eyebrows walking towards me slowly.

"You and this sheet." I said and he kept walking closer, dropping the sheet once he was standing in front of me with a smirk on his face.

His strong arms pulling me closer to his body, even with my sheet wrapped around my body it felt like our skins just pressing against each other again,
"Javier, c'mon before you start something." I mumbled and he laughed bending down and picking his briefs up.

Such a damn tease. I shoved his shoulder as he chuckled harder, and standing back up as he pulled his briefs up his legs. He placed a warm kiss on my forehead a couple of times, and the placed one on my cheek.

"So, what this makes us?" I asked mistakenly it just flew out of my mouth, and I wanted to do nothing but smack the hell of out of myself.