Chapter 19

Genisā

Faint sounds of liquid splashing and constantly hitting the floor could be heard throughout the unknown cold basement. The smell of mildew brushed past Genisā's nose as she stirred around, finally waking up from a completely different location than where she just was.

Her eyes slowly blinking open she could see nothing but a dim light bulb swinging slowly, with nothing but walls all around her as reality returned to her.

'Javi.' She desperately thoughts and her head was starting to ache. Worry and fear started to settle in as her breathing was shaky.

She wish she knew where she was but it was nothing but complete silence submerging around her as she groaned, failing to move her sleeping hands and feet as they were tightly bonded by some kind of rope to a chair.

"Somebody." Her voice mumbled weakly. She don't know her whereabouts and that's what was scaring her the most. But most of all, the face of her kidnapper flooded through her mind.

She started silently panicking and thinking of way she could escape her mysterious prison. Days could've been went by and she wouldn't know because of the lack of windows in the basement. Her clothes were loosely hanging on her with her wild hair over her shoulders, it was old blood on her clothing and skin. She yearned for a hot bath so bad. She yearned to be at home.

Her stomach growled loudly and she cried softly
thinking about her unborn. She didn't want anything to ever happen to them she'd fear it'll only be her fault for getting them— plus, her own self into this situation.

She thought about how she just gave the news to Saint and how happy he was. How his eyes lit up for the future plans he had for his newly built family. The love he has for them plus her it was growing more.

"Somebody!" Gen shouted with some irritation in her voice, "I already seen you, and I know you can see me. You can hear me so please stop being a weirdo bastard and just come out of the light."

No answer.

"Come out fucking coward show yourself bitch!" She demanded and no answer. A few minutes passed and the creaking sound of a door caught her eyes as she watched it open on the other side of the room.

Her breathing hitched inside of her throat as her eyes sat on the person. The darkness completely covering up their face, but their built silhouette made Genisā swallow the lump in her throat.

"It's really you." Her voice came out barely a whisper and the figure slowly walked towards her and her heart hammered so loud she thought they could hear as well.

'Please Javi. Please find me.' She thought over and over. Praying him and her family is already on
the way with the damn Armageddon.

=============================

Saint.

"Fuck!" Saint yelled over and over knocking everything that was in his path, the rage that pulsated through his veins had him feeling like he could kill anybody with just his pinky.

At least three weeks passed since he remember coming back to his safe house to find nobody home where his woman was supposed to be. He frantically searched for after seeing she wasn't responding when he yelled her name. He seen blood on his floor, which scared him and
upset him more because someone harmed her.