Chapter 4.

Saint's POV.

I sighed loudly, growing agitated as I continued to sit in the waiting room

I sighed loudly, growing agitated as I continued to sit in the waiting room. And kept making sure I looked decent for moms. I had got my braids taken down and got my hair a fresh cut, as I kept smoothing my hand on top of my hair.

Watching and waiting other families join their people that was placed here in the rehabilitation center and my thoughts over crowded my mind.

My mother has been clean for almost two years from her heroin addiction. She might be coming home soon, and I couldn't be anymore joyful. But my mind is always troubled when I found my mother when I was younger.

I didn't know what to do and I thought I had lost the only person who have given me life. For my mother and sister, I'll die about them. They're my two biggest pieces of my hearts. My sister, Rayven was in D.C. for her new junior year in Howard. I couldn't be anymore of a proud brother. I was finding everything cause I want to see her succeed.

My sister is really dedicated to becoming a labor and delivery nurse. I don't know how her ass gon' be staring in women vagina's back to back, but I know it's her dream and I'm fully supporting her.

"Mr. Jordan? Your mother is ready for visitors." A nurse came in and spoke. I nodded my head, standing to my feet and walking around the center. It was a nice rehabilitation center and I couldn't have did a better job at making sure she got the best help from them. I loved this woman with all my heart, and I didn't want to see her fall again.

I knocked a few times before I heard a soft voice telling me to come in, as I smiled pushing the door open and my feet squeaked on top of the waxed floor wood as my eyes landed on my mother.

Her smile widened as she laughed loudly when she seen me and placed down the book she was currently reading, and lifted her reading glasses up on top of her hair.

"My Javi!" She exclaimed and laughed, embracing my torso into a tight hug, I was chuckling because of how much taller I was than my mother, and her head rested against me.

These the moments I be feeling so much happier. I loved how she looked so better, if you met her when I was younger you would be proud of her journey. I know I was. She looked up and gave me a tight squeeze before standing back.

"Javi, you finally took those braids out your hair!" She smiled and stood up on her top toes to rub my head, I crouched down more and let her touch my hair, "Finally, I thought I was going have to take them things out myself." She laughed softly.

"Nah you hating I look good with my braids and my haircuts." I spook bluntly, she said shook her head.

"Sounding just like J'san." She spoon sadly and sighed running her fingers through her smooth dark brown hair. I could tell it made her sad and I gave her a soft smile.