Chapter 6.

A week later.

Genisā's POV

Genisā's POV.

I scanned the wall that had every kind of heel on it while Kai and Londyn both stood on either side of me, doing the same. We haven't had a little girl's shopping day, or a girl's day in a while since shit has been hectic.

But this was sort of like a soul cleanse for us. Going out, catching up and buying new things for no absolute reason. We were inside of the mall just catching up on everything. I told them about the shooting with me and Saint.

Over the past couple of days, me and him started texting and calling each other more. I know he felt like something might happen to me because of what he has going on, and he admitted that people might try to come after me too.

I'm a grown ass woman though, only thing that scares me the most is God. I'm not scared of anything, and I thank both of my mother father for that. They raised all their kids to never fear anybody that walks this earth.

I walked back and forth trying to decide if I wanted the silver YSL heels, or the leopard print one's.

Londyn had took a seat on the sofa that was turned towards the wall, and was busy clicking away on her phone and smiling every ten seconds at her screen.

"Bitches must be over there talking to Dexter, or something." Kaia asked examining the hand bags that were against the same wall as the heels.

"Bitches sure do be minding MY business." Londyn scoffed and I smacked my lips looking at Kaia, and she nodded her head with me knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"So, when we was texting the group chat last night where you was at then hoe?" I asked placing both hands on my hips.

She scoffed once more looking up at me and Kaia, and we looked down at her like were her parents.

"Girl, fine. I did go to Dexter's." Londyn said rolling her eyes and Kaia squealed, shaking her shoulder excitedly.

"I knew it. What y'all do?" Kaia asked and I sat down next to Londyn and she started smiling again, and her cheeks started to blush a little.

"We didn't do nothing, seriously. I went over to his place. We talked and got to know each other a little more. He is very smart, he's kind hearted as hell, and I just know he got a big dick y'all but that's just the plus." Londyn said and we all started giggling.

"Yo mean ass actually talking to this man?" I rose an eyebrow, and Kaia was on the side shaking her head like she was shocked as well.