Chapter 5.

Genisā's POV

After calming down and riding for about a good thirty minutes, Saint had pulled up to a secluded, dark grey exterior home that subsided inside the woods. Which I was assuming was his safe house, or something.

He pulled up in front of the gate that departed the home from the street, and leaned out the window punching a code in, as the gate started sliding to the side so he can drive up the driveway.

I sighed quietly breaking the silence I was over here dying. Saint hasn't really said anything since he told me we were about to go stay somewhere tonight. It's like he was so deep inside his thoughts, I didn't want to seem like I was disturbing him.

He also seem so angry and, just like his anger switches him off to another person. He seems to be more dark, and it kind of made me feel nervous but I just know he's more calm now.

He pulled inside of a large garage, parking the truck and turned it off. I fiddled with my fingers a little before finally being the one to break the silence, "Do you know who could be after you?"I asked softly and he rubbed his face before shaking his head.

"Nah, I've been trying to figure it out." He looked over towards me and I placed my hand on his forearm, and it seem to relax him more.

"You can ask my dad too. You got us on your team now, so you don't have to do it all alone." I said and gave him a small smile, and he smirked right back at me.

"Thanks ma, but I got it. Now, shall we." He said and brushed my hand off his forearm gently, and pulled the keys out of the ignition, sliding out of the drivers side to walk over to my side. I rolled my eyes mentally because Saint is just stubborn.

When he opened my door I grabbed my things and followed him through the garage door that connected to the home, it was a nice safe house if I say so.

The kitchen was black and white with marble counters and a large island that seated four people centered in the middle of it, while the living room had black leather sofas with a huge black rug laying on the floor, and a fireplace was on the wall underneath the plasma screen that was hanging on top.

"'Ight, get comfortable for tonight. Call your family and stuff because I know they probably heard already." He said and was checking I'm guessing the cameras he had around the house for activity.

I looked around, "Okay, can I go take a shower or something first?" I asked and he looked back at me, nodding his head.

"Follow me." He said walking over to the steps with me right behind him.

I don't know if it's because of the shooting from earlier tonight, or because I am a nervous person around him. Staying in a house tonight with him sounded promising, but I just hope nobody followed us.

We finally had reached the top of the steps and walked down the hall to walk down to the front of a door, he pressed his hand on it and pushed the door back.

His room matched the interior of his house and quite frankly, I loved it. There was a California king sized mattress with LED strip lights going around the perimeter of the bed, and the walls were painted a dark grey color. He had a big walk-in closet, with a conjoined restroom.

"So, this is my room and you can use that bathroom tonight, if you need anything else please let me know." He said giving a little petty tour and I smacked my lips.