First Kiss|S2|SFW|Fluff

Hey, when ya don't have a Valentine, what's the solution? To write a fluffy oneshot to let it all out! :)

Nya's POV

Boys.

I never really understood them.

One moment they were proper human beings, the other they would be doing the dumbest things imaginable for no apparent reason.

But in that case, I couldn't tell which end of the spectrum my boyfriend was in.

He was currently out in the deck, feeling the thunderstorm outside to the maximum degree. That would've been fine, of course, if it weren't raining chair legs. The rain was so heavy, in fact, that the water was sure to take over the deck overnight. And we both knew it wouldn't be fun cleaning it up the next day.

Meanwhile, I was sitting down in my happy, dry place with his jacket draped over my shoulders, watching him from afar.

That was another mistake of his; going out without a jacket. It certainly wasn't a bad sight to see him all soaked like that, per se-it was kind of funny actually. But still, I wouldn't want him to get sick again (and I wouldn't want to be stuck with no electricity for three days because of said sickness).

It was nice to see him in his element though. Ever since he had unlocked his True Potential, he had been getting more used to it. He was still much weaker without his weapon, but he could still summon a few sparks here and there.

One of my favourite tricks of his was coming over right now, in fact.

He bowed down and I crawled back, not wanting to touch the cold water drops that fell from his... everywhere, holding his hand out to reveal a small heart, one entirely made of pure lightning.

"Milady," he kneeled down dramatically, as if he were about to propose. But it's still too early for that, of course.

I rolled my eyes, deciding to play along. "Milord," I said, trying to hold back a giggle. I never giggle.

He held the heart up in his palm, offering me his other. "Do you wanna head inside and cuddle?" he said with an innocent smile plastered across his face.

"Not really."

"Why not?"

"Because you smell like a wet dog."

"That's one way to say it..." he looked at himself, "so... I take a shower and kiss you goodnight?"

I knew that was not what he meant, but... that was the first thing that came to mind.

"On the forehead, I mean..." he chuckled awkwardly, probably after noticing the blush on my face.

"Yeah..."

We both walked inside, with him guiding me to my room and, of course, soaking my floor.

He placed the small heart on my night table, its light replacing the small lamp I had spent hours to find in the Bounty's attic. Honestly, I preferred the heart.

"Can I sit here?" he told me, fidgeting with his hands rather nervously.

"You're still wet."

He took a deep breath and I suppressed a chuckle. Oh no, I had activated him.

"Well, ya see, if I were to take a shower right now, I'd have to go all the way around the Bounty and past the guys, who would surely start asking me questions. Then, I'd have to come out half-naked, but Sensei Wu's room is on the way to ours and I don't want to take the risk of Sensei seeing me in a towel. Also, I've already kind of messed up your room, so whatever damage I might cause, I've already caused it. So, in turn, that means-"