Upcoming Oneshots Pt.2

Hey, I may actually write all of these this time (though I'll probably be write my previous ideas as well if I have the time).

1.

HC that the original dragons always took a liking to Nya. She'd sneak out at night and play with them whenever the guys left her out. Also (although I HC Shard and Wisp to be female) they're all most likely male in the show, so it'd be their instinct to protect the small female.

Now watch the dragons take her hostage and not let her go and the others (mostly Jay) having to get her back. Literally like saving a princess from a dragon.

2.

So S1 before they got together, Jay and Cole were tasked with cleaning up the courtyard. So, they get carried off and start fighting with the brooms in a super stereotypical, knight-like battle.

"Well, hello there, fellow opponent. What an exquisite broom you have there."

"Your chivalry will be the end of you, blabbermouth."

Stuff like that, basically. But then, Nya happens to pass by and Cole gets an idea. He grabs her and decides to add her into their 'roleplay'.

"Ah, but what if I kept your fellow princess as a hostage? Would that change your mind about the duel?"

Jay is like "dude no stop, she didn't agree to play along with us" but Cole continues. So Jay has no other choice but to 'fight for his love' as Cole said.

In the end they (Jay and Nya) end up in each others' arms and Nya leaves the room quickly and flustered.

3.

I've always wanted to write S6 angst (something to do with Nadakhan and Nya) and I just thought of the most badass quote for it so here's some dialogue to accompany it:

Nadakhan: Sure, I could bring back your friends. I could even return your... suitor if you really want me to.

Nya: If?

Nadakhan: Clever girl. Only—and I mean only if... you choose to be mine.

Nya: In your dreams.

Nadakhan: That's the point of wishes, my dear. They make dreams come true.