WWOC|AU|SFW|Fluff

Yes, that's the actual title.

Onto the story!

Third POV

Two Days Before The Wedding

"Welcome to Wu's Wedding Organising Company, where we literally offer college kids as waiters and old karate masters as chaperones for your younglings!" said the black-haired boy in a fake tone, throwing his arms in the air.

"Quiet," the old man behind him shushed him, hitting his bicep with his stick. "We want everything to be in perfect condition, including the buffet," he said, yanking the cake from the young man's hands.

"What? It's just a test cake—it's not the real thing," he shrugged. "Plus, me and Jay are like the only two waiters here. Why is the wedding so small, anyway?"

"Cole, for the love of everything that is up there, be quiet and leave the talking to Jay."

He chuckled. "I can't, Sensei. He's hypnotized."

Gesturing at the skinny young man next to him, a smirk grew on his face. But he didn't care; he ignored everyone and everything for a reason obvious to everyone but him.

He stared at the—almost—empty row of chairs, his eyes darting to the young woman sitting on the very middle row of seats.

Compared to the bride and the groom, who were still wearing rather formal clothes, she was dressed in casual attire; a pair of blue jeans, black sneakers and a simple red sweater.

He had only managed to catch a glimpse of her face a few minutes prior; however, that was all it took for him to want more.

He tried standing on his tiptoes, he tried passing by her discreetly, he even dealt with being shown an abundance of family photos by the bride just in hopes of seeing her.

But he didn't. He waited and waited, to no avail.

"Okay, so after we're finished with your vows, you have to throw the bouquet," he heard his boss—'Sensei', as they would call him—tell the bride.

"So I get to slap someone in the face with a flower? This is even more exciting than I thought," the bride smirked.

"Skylor, no..." the groom tried to reason with her. Every interaction the two had had all day seemed like a competition; but for once, they seemed compassionate.

"Relax, babe. I'm not going to slap your sister with a bouquet."

"Why would my sister catch it?" he said, his tone getting a bit more serious.

She pushed his shoulder playfully. "Oh, come on, Kai. We have like... what? Ten guests in total?" she showed him her open palms as her fingers slowly but surely started going down, one by one. "And only four of them happen to be girls; Misako is married, Tox and Camille have boyfriends and Nya has... no one."

"Jeez, thanks a lot," an angelic voice woke him up. His eyes followed her every movement as she pulled out her phone, sinking back into her seat.

"Lloyd's late again," she told them, rolling her eyes. "I'll just try and text him. He may have gotten lost... again."

As she turned her attention back onto her phone, the couple gave each other a knowing look.

Panic started to fill his eyes as the bouquet came flying towards her. It travelled closer...

And closer...

And closer...

He caught it.