Spells and Bites (Pt.2)|Supernatural AU|SFW|Fluff

By popular demand (and by that I mean by two people, thanks to MasterofCupcakes and ferikapro), I'm writing another part to this one!

Next oneshot is going to be the final part of this short story! But for now, enjoy this one ✨.

Teaser for this oneshot:

       __
     />  フ
     |   .   . l
     /' ミ_xノ
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |
 / ̄|   | | |
 | ( ̄ヽ_ヽ)__)
 \二つ

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Third POV ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Are you sure she'll let us in?" said Cole, his tail shifting a little as he moved to knock on the door.

As soon as his fist hit the old wood, it was pushed back, opening it even more.

"Huh, it's open."

Jay tried to follow his friend inside, however, he was met by two obstacles; one, his rather large umbrella, the only thing aside from his sunscreen protecting him from the harsh sunlight, and two... an invisible barrier between him and the door.

"I hate this..." he hissed, ignoring his friend, who was holding back a laugh.

"Still don't get that whole thing," said Cole.

"I have to be 'welcomed in', apparently. Would it kill them to get a welcome mat?"

Just as he tried to continue his rants, something moved below them.

As the door fully opened, a black cat came into view, trying to sneak past them.

While Cole stepped back, letting it walk out, Jay immediately picked it up, almost, almost dropping his umbrella.

"You can't just let it leave!" he said, "what if it's their pet?"

"I'm not going anywhere near a cat."

He stuck his tongue out. "Your loss." He lifted the cat up to face it, rubbing their noses together. "It's adorable—ow!"

He let out a yelp as the cat scratched his cheek, just barely leaving a scar. Dropping it, it managed to run away behind a bush.

When it came out from the other side, however, it was anything but a cat.

He gasped. "Nya?"

Rubbing her head, she said behind gritted teeth: "Yes, Nya! You can't just pick me up like that!"

"I didn't know it was you!"

"Well, don't pick up cats in general then!"

"What even happened?"

She reached to grab his arm in order to regain her balance. "I tried out this spell that transforms you at night, so I closed all the curtains and doors..." She stopped to inhale. "But then I realised that I couldn't reach either to let light in and return back to normal and... here we are."

Cole raised an eyebrow. "The door was open when we came here."

"Well yeah, I managed to open it just in time for you buffoons to come in and stop me from going outside," she shot a glare at Jay.