Makeout-Fakeout|S4|SFW|Fluff/Heat

Sooo I wanted to work on the other ones first, but inspiration struck. Blame hydroelectricjaya for teaching me how to write makeouts.

Then again, this is my first attempt sooooo I don't know what level of heat you'll be getting, but it is definitely going to be SFW.

By the way, sorry if the titles are too long, but I've stumbled into Angsty/NSFW fanfics on accident plenty of times and I don't want y'all to experience it so I'm just describing the kind of oneshot in the title.

Anyways, onto the story!

Nya'S POV

Don't. You. Dare.

I glared at the servant in Chen's... palace? Castle? I still don't know what this place is, but it sure as heck is ugly. Full of rude, ex-boyfriend-stealing servants-

And he was smiling. He was actually enjoying it.

And I'm to blame.

I haven't even touched him ever since we broke up. Sure, we would sometimes brush hands, but that would always be on accident. A very intentional accident.

I hadn't seen him in months; at least in person, that is. He looked... different. I mean, sure, that clownish-looking suit he wore on TV was cute, but that's probably the first time I've actually seen him.

Normally I wouldn't focus on stuff like someone's arms-his very thin, defined arms, mind you-but I can't ignore it when another arm is wrapped around his. A delicate, ugly, annoying arm.

Maybe she was just accompanying him to his room before moving far, far away from him, which made another question pop into my head.

Why am I here?

"What are you doing here?" I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. Turning around, it was Clouse.

Another man was standing next to him. He was dressed in a weird, karate gi thing, as thick red sunglasses covered his eyes. His brown hair had more gel than Kai's, so that's an accomplishment.

"Um, anything I can help with?" I said with a fake smile, pitching my voice so that it sounds like the other servants'. Meaning I probably sound like a chipmunk now.

"You're with Griffin," he pushed the guy over on me and stepped back.

I didn't say anything, just tilted my head to look at the other Elemental Masters and their own servants; or, shall I say, brainwashed, gigglish bimbos.

I feel bad for them, in a way. All except for one.

Clouse clapped his hands, making everyone's heads turn to him.

"These girls will act as your personal servants for the next few hours. Master Chen and I will be busy organising your next challenge in the meantime, so silence would be appreciated."

Gosh, he's creepy.

"Um, excuse me?" I heard the man next to me say. "I've never really had a servant before. What are you supposed to do with them, exactly?"

Clouse sighed. "Like I said, they're designed fulfill your every need. Do whatever with them, I don't care. As long as you're kept busy..."

Designed? What are they, robots? Because I wouldn't be surprised, honestly.

"Oh, cool," he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Great.

I felt as if someone was watching me. I looked up, flashing him with my brightest, fakest smile, but he wasn't looking at me. That only really left one other candidate.