{56}

Y/n's POV

The ringing in my ears grew deafening. My vision was blurry but I could still see her lifeless body, clear as day.

My poor Gamma.

"Babe, we have to go!" Delirious said sternly, grabbing my arm and trying to pry my gaze away.

"Where are you going Jonny boy?" Liz sang, emerging from the side of the building with an army. "The party's just started!"

Delirious ignored her, stepping closer to me. "Let's go. We can't stay here."

"Daddy? What's happening?" Teddy asks shakily, clutching onto Jon.

"Y/n, come on."

I finally listen, tearing my gaze away from Jamilyne and straining myself not to look at the rubble of Misfits helicopter. "Y-yeah, s-sorry, let's go-"

"Where exactly are you going?"

"We're leaving Liz. We're taking the twins, and Teddy, and we're leaving." Delirious says, standing tall against the group.

"Oh no honey, I don't think you are!"

"Get behind me." I growled out to Delirious. He seemed taken aback at my serious tone and just obeyed.

I cocked my gun and held it up, shooting one of her minions. They all raised their weapons but she held a hand up, stopping them. "You don't care right? I could kill every single one of them and you wouldn't give a damn! As long as you're still standing."

She smirked at me, taking a step forward. "You wouldn't have the balls to kill me. You're too merciful. Too weak."

I laughed, turning my gun to her. "Wanna bet?"

She didn't even flinch, throwing her arms out dramatically. "Go ahead Alpha. Shoot the pregnant woman."

I glared at her. Of course she would pull that card.

"Oh come on! Do it! Oh! Do you not want to kill poor Jonny's child? His little girl? Looks like we do have something in common! The father of our children!"

My breaths became heavy, my anger rising with ever passing second. My finger twitched on the trigger, wanting desperately to pull it down. I stared at her longer, unlike us, she didn't wear any military grade gear.

She had a lot more confidence.

Or maybe she's just ignorant.

She wore a skin tight black long sleeve and black leggings. It defined her curved figure, the round hips thin waist, flat stomach.

Everything.

She continued to taunt me, urging her comrades to laugh along with her. It was humiliating. It was irritating.

I smirked to myself.

"Ha, you couldn't shoot me even if you wanted to!"

My eyes narrow and I switch my aim, now pointing directly at her foot and pulling the trigger.

"AGH, FUCK!" She screams, falling to the floor. "Wow, you actually did it! Look at you go!"

I rolled my eyes, starting to make my way towards her. "So Liz, tell me, exactly what part of you is pregnant?"

Her eyebrows knit in confusion, her breathing slowing down slightly but picking right back up.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"You know, if my math stands, you should be nearly 6 months pregnant, heading into your 3rd trimester, and you're not showing at all. Your stomach is flatter than a board. You forget that I had a child myself. Even if you had a 3 pound baby, you'd already be showing due to your body type. So, what part of you is pregnant?"