{23}

Y/n's POV

"Ewww, just because we know, doesn't mean you guys have to make out around the house." Gorilla yelled, throwing a stick of cheese at Delirious and I, who were sitting on the couch, "watching" a movie.

We broke apart and looked at Rilla with large smiles as I grabbed the cheese stick.

"You just lost some perfectly good cheese." I said as I tore a piece off and fed it to Delirious. Gorilla scoffed in a joking manner and walked off.

Almost everyone was out of the house.

The Misfits went out with Smitty, Kryoz, and Mini. Wendy said she had some stuff to do. Leann, Cleo, Hannah, and Jamilyne all went for a walk around the mall. Vanoss and some of the other guys went shooting.

The only people in the house were me, Delirious, Gorilla, Cartoonz, Ohm, Squirrel, and the twins. We were gonna go bowling together tonight, maybe get some dinner or a movie afterwards, so we stayed home.

After Gorilla left, I turned back to look at the movie, resting my head on Del's shoulder and snuggling into his side. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and adjusted my legs, which were on his lap.

We sat silently, watching the movie, which really wasn't all that interesting. I started to think.

Think about our upcoming mission. It was only next week. Our days were numbered. Reality was slowly creeping in on us and the completion of the deal was becoming inevitable.

I started to think about what would happen if anyone else found out about Delirious and I.

I turned to Del, resting my chin on his shoulder and looking him in the eyes. He turned to me and saw my thoughtful nature.

"What's up?" He asked, grabbing the remote and turning off the boring movie before turning to face me. I sigh and look him in the eyes.  "What's gonna happen? You know, when the deal is complete?"

His soft smile had dropped, and a look of concern washed over his face. "Honestly, I don't know. I mean, I want to be with you, I just, don't know how that will sit with the guys, you know, with you guys being a rival gang and all."

"What if they find out we're together?"

He bites his lip and drops his head. I frown, knowing it meant nothing good and lifted his head.

"Tell me." I pleaded.

"Well, I don't know for sure, but I imagine they'd tear us apart and forbid us from seeing each other, the deal would be off, my loyalty would be questioned, and I'm sure yours would be as well. Anything concerning our separate gangs from that point forward would be on sight."

I dropped my head, suddenly regretting asking the question.

He was 100% correct.

Delirious wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him, rubbing my back and playing with my hair. I didn't even notice I was crying until I sniffled.

Del pulled back and lifted my chin when he heard it, making me look at him. He seemed a little shocked when he saw my red nose, watery eyes, and tears streaming down my face. He gave me a solemn look.

I turned away slightly, letting out a quick breath as I shook my head. "Nothings in our favor, huh?"

He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He just continued to stare at me as he closed his mouth.

"So what? Huh? After the deal we just go back to how it was before? Strangers? Enemies?" I was letting my emotions take over.

It's been a while since I broke the bottle, and it was starting to overwhelm me.