{08}

Y/n's POV

"Delirious."

I looked up, catching his gaze. I couldn't really make out what his expression was, but I could sense the smirk that took over his face underneath the mask.

Groans erupted from the other men in the room as they slumped into their seats. I looked around, confused. Vanoss cut off my train of thought, ushering the chosen men to show us to our new rooms.

I got up, grabbing my bags, and following Delirious to his room.

We walked down a long hall, passing many doors but not going all the way to the end. We finally stop and enter a room in the middle of the hall.

I took in my surroundings. The unmade bed, the ocean blue walls, even the subtle smell of cologne in the air.

"Bathroom's over there if you wanna shower and change." He pointed to a door and I immediately got some sweatpants and a t-shirt along with undergarments and headed to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and jumped in, letting the soothing hot water run down my skin.

After about 20 minutes I got out. I put my clothes on after drying up and combed through my hair one more time, leaving it down to dry.

I walked out of the bathroom and see Delirious laying half on the bed, using his phone. His eyes immediately flicker to me and he stands. "I made some room for you in the closet, and everyone's heading back to the living room if you want to join."

I look at him and nod as a thanks. He gives me a slight nod before walking out the door. I walked towards the closet and open it to see he had cleared half of it.

The left had all of his things on hangers and folded neatly on shelves and the right was bare for my stuff. I smiled to myself.

'He's not too bad.'

I quickly unpack my clothes and put everything in the closet before making my way outside and towards the living room.

As I climbed down the stairs I heard the voices of my girls, all in conversation with the boys. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs to listen and wait for someone to notice my presence.

"So how do you all know each other?" Smitty asked. I heard a hum before Jamilyne jumped in response. "It was all Alpha, she recruited us all herself, one by one."

"If you don't mind me asking, what did you guys do before turning to gang life?" Cartoonz pushes on.

"Well, I was a secretary." Hannah started, "and Alpha took me in for my technological skills."

"I was a police trainee, and I have a lot of strength and endurance, I assume that's why she took me in." Wendy added.

"I was training to be an army soldier, I worked really well in weaponry, so I guess that was my ticket in." Leann chuckled a little as she spoke.

"I was a photographer. Nothing special, taking small jobs and making barely enough money to survive. My agility is very good though, and I'm pretty sure that's why I was chosen." Jamilyne chimed in.

They all turned to Cleo and the twins.

Macey spoke first. "Oh! Well um, we may not have any certain skills to set us apart from the others, but Alpha saved us. We were little girls, only 10 when she took us in. She provided for us, gave us food, water, a roof over our head, we owe her our lives."

"And we intend on showing her how grateful we are, with every mission, we will make her proud." Kacey finishes.

Some of the guys give sympathetic smiles and nods before turning back to Cleo, the only one who hasn't told them about her past.