{28}

Y/n's POV

"Delirious..."

My breathing got slower and my eyes began to water. I wanted to reach out to him. I looked at Harold, as if asking for permission. He simply gives me a side glance before turning back to look at Del.

I decided that was as close to approval as I would get so I slid off the chair and onto my knees, now face-to-face with Delirious.

He tries to give me a reassuring smile but I can see the exhaustion in his eyes. I felt warm tears roll down my face as I slowly reached towards him, gently placing my hands on either side of his face.

He leans into my touch, seeming to calm down a little as his breathing slows and his shoulders relax.

I frowned, feeling the tears fall faster as I moved my right hand forward, running it through his hair before stopping on the back of his head, my left hand moving down his arm, stopping just above his elbow.

A sob escaped my lips as I pulled him into me, hugging him tightly.

He's alive.

I pulled back, sniffling as I moved my hands back to his face.

"You're alive..." I whispered, a smile forming on my lips.

"Now that you're here, I'm better than ever."

I chuckled and continued to look at him, wanting to spill all my thoughts but I knew I couldn't. Not here, not now.

I pulled his face to mine, capturing his lips in a quick kiss before releasing him, wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my forehead against his.

The moment only lasted a couple seconds, I almost forgot where we were, but someone had pulled us away from each other.

Harold grabbed my shoulder, pulling me back to sit in the chair as his guards held Jon back from trying to resist. "Alright, that's enough. You had your moment, and now we're back to business."

I looked at him in shock and confusion as I was pinned to the chair by multiple guards as others grabbed Delirious.

They brought out a metal chair and put a chain around each of his wrists before untying them. He didn't have much mobility, but it was more than before.

As soon as the ropes were gone, he rubbed his wrist, trying to relieve some of the rope burn that was etched into his skin. I struggled against the guards as I noticed what his chains were connected to.

It was a large, battery-like object that generated electric waves.

They were going to torture him.

Right in front of me.

"Now now Y/n, calm down, we wouldn't want poor Basically over there to join Savannah and Emily." I flinched, hearing the names of my deceased members. I heard a muffled sob and turned to see Cleo trying to hold back her emotions at the mention of Emily, her sister.

I thrashed a bit more, only calming down slightly. "Harold, don't. Don't you dare lay a finger on any of them!" He smirks and his eyes dance around wildly.

"Ha ha! Silly Y/n, if there's one thing I taught you, it was to never get attached to anyone." He was going to do it.

He was going to kill one of them.

I immediately stopped my harsh movements. "Ok! Ok, I'll stop, but you can't kill them." He chuckles lightly but it soon turns into a large, maniacal laugh.

"Kill them? Oh honey, I plan to do much worse."

I grit my teeth and used every ounce of my energy to hold myself back from pouncing on him. "You'll regret this Harold. Every last bit of it. Thats a promise." He raises his eyebrows at me and pulls a small control from his pocket.