{10}

Y/n's POV

Everyone was piled into 5 different cars.

Vanoss, Terroriser, Lui, and Panda were in the first car.

The second car had Wendy, Leann, Ohm, Bryce, and Kryoz.

The third had me, Delirious, Cartoonz, and the twins.

The fourth had Wildcat, Nogla, Mini, 407, and Moo.

And the last car had Smitty, Basically, Cleo, Jamilyne, and Hannah.

Delirious drove and I sat shotgun, leaving Cartoonz and the Etas in the back. The girls were in their own conversation when Cartoonz speaks to Delirious and I, deciding to break the bothersome silence. "So, did you guys have fun last night?"

I looked at him in confusion before glancing over at Delirious. "What do you mean?"

"I may or may not have walked in on you two cuddling this morning." Luke had a smug smirk on his face as he teased.

This pulled the girls from their conversation and into ours. "WHAT?!" They yelled, squealing and screaming.

Delirious just rolled his eyes before responding to Toonz. "She got cold, that's all. Right Y/n?"

I couldn't help but smile when he said my name. I quickly shook it, hoping no one noticed, as I turned back to Luke. "Yeah, it was freezing and I was trying to get warm."

"Mhmm, sure." Cartoonz still had a smirk on his face. I thought back to the moment, and it was only then that I realized, I woke up on the bed, not the air mattress, as a matter of fact, the air mattress was no where to be seen.

I turned to Delirious, confusion clouding my features. "Wait, didn't we sleep on the air mattress?"

He gives me a side glance before trying to respond. "Uh, Yeah well, I woke up in the middle of the night and moved you back onto the bed."

"So how could he have seen us 'cuddling'?" I say, using finger quotes around cuddling.

"Um.. I-uh, I actually put the air mattress away and got in the bed with you, you know, just cause you were freezing and seemed really uncomfortable."

The girls were glancing between us swiftly.

Back and forth, back and forth.

Cartoonz still had that smirk on his face, but before he could make any remarks, we arrived at the training warehouse. I quickly got out of the car, trying desperately to avoid anymore questions about the topic.

Everyone looked at us weirdly as the obvious tension flooded out of the car. Wanting to avoid the awkwardness, I diffused the situation with a little bit of humor. "Aw, don't be so jealous Toonzy." I tapped my hand on his cheek before turning and walking straight into the warehouse.

Upon entry, I glance around at all the work out equipment scattered on the floor and lining the walls.

Once everyone was settled, Vanoss decided we would do a couple sparring matches before we get into skill based trainings. He wanted to see what we could do.

Wildcat jumped into the ring first. He scanned over us, deciding who he wanted to challenge. He stopped on me a few times, but decided against it, choosing Wendy. She got up into the ring looking nervous.

Someone called their start and Wildcat made the first move. He charged at Wendy, his arms slipping around her before slamming her onto the the mat. She groaned in pain but quickly recovered as she stood and dodged another incoming attack.