{32}

Y/n's POV

Two months.

Two more excruciating months.

Still no sign of Cleo, and no word from the guys. I've become accustomed to sleeping on my own again, but it's not the same.

It's like something is eating away at me.

Like something is wrong.

Something is missing.

But at least I can actually get to sleep. I throw my legs over the side of my bed and sit up, trying to adjust from the sudden movement. I rub my eyes and walk out the door, making my way downstairs and into the living room where the rest of the house already sat, watching the television intensely.

"Woah, what's going on here?" I ask, noticing how everyone's eyes were glued to the screen, mouths slightly opened as the news channel played.

After receiving no answer, I look at the television myself and find myself in the same state as the rest of the girls. Eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"Breaking news! Last night, the most notorious gang in Los Santos is said to have been arrested! The Vanoss Crew, also known as the Banana Bus Squad, was caught up in a gunfight at a local nightclub. Police managed to corner them, reportedly arresting 18 individuals. Moreover, after an attempted breakout, 13 more individuals have been arrested, 2 gangs known as the Misfits and the Sidemen. Officials are holding back on identity revelation to prevent riot outbreaks. The streets of Los Santos are much safer to say the least."

I dropped on the couch, not believing my eyes or ears. The guys aren't that stupid, they wouldn't get themselves caught. And the Misfits and the Sidemen, they wouldn't be so idiotic as to get themselves busted while breaking the others out.

Right?

Men.

"Y/n? I think you're gonna want to see this." Hannah's voice dragged me out of my mind and focused my attention back on the screen where the reporter was talking about how the guys are going to be moved into solitary confinement as soon as possible.

But something else caught my eye.

Footage of the arrest was being played in the background and as the guys held their hands up in surrender, they all balled up one hand and put their thumbs under their pointer fingers.

A T in sign language.

They were asking for help.

I quickly stood up and beckoned the girls to follow me to our missions room.

"What're you doing? You can't seriously consider helping them!" Leann bellowed, stopping everyone in their tracks.

"And why not?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Y/n, they tossed us like yesterday's leftovers. They haven't reached out to us in months. They only do it now because they need help? Because they fucked up and got into some shit? Y/n, they're the reason we lost Cleo. You can't just rush in to save them because your little boyfriend is there."

I shook my head and walked into the mission room, everyone following. I began gathering blueprints we collected of the prison and markers to plan our mission as I responded to her.

"Leann, this isn't about him. They're asking for help. Vanoss had every right to throw us out. He was mad and if I was in his position, I probably would've done the same. As for Cleo, that was no one's fault. And we haven't given up yet. We will find her. Now, they're asking for help. I'm not one to hold grudges. They're asking, I'm providing. Now are you with me or not?" I asked, holding out a marker.