{01}

3rd Person POV

Classic bank robbery, that was their first big mission.

They not only wanted to take millions of dollars, they wanted to run the place dry. There were eight of them.

The thing that made them stand out from any other gang in Los Santos, they were more mischievous, had better technology, and are more discreet than any other gang in Los Santos.

No one knew anything about them personally. Not even a code name.

Windows shattered as four figures jumped through them.

A square tile of the roof fell in, two more figures emerging from it.

Finally, what seemed to be the last two figures kicked through the vents and dropped down, landing on their feet.

All eight figures stood side by side, a single gun strapped to each of their backs, but it would be foolish to assume that was the only weapon they carried.

They all wore a similar outfit, with their own, slight differences: black skin-tight long sleeve shirt, camouflage joggers, combat boots, gloves, a camouflage colored armband with white words, and last, the obviously most distinct feature, the masks that occupied their faces.

A black mask, stitched designs running over the eyes, mouth, and frame of the mask, each a different color.

The only other difference was the words on their armbands and their hair.

The thing that surprised people the most, was the feminine structures of each person. The group stood in a line, all facing the the employees who cowered behind the countertops.

The first girl had her silky black hair, which reached about half-way down her back, pulled into a loose braid. She seemed to be the tallest of the group, although not by much. The white mask covered her face and the word "BETA" was stitched across her armband.

The second girl wore the yellow mask. Her hair, much like the first girl, reached about halfway down her back, but her hair was very curly and chocolate brown, and was pulled back into a high ponytail. "GAMMA" was stitched on her armband.

The third girl was shorter than the first two, but still not the shortest of the bunch. The word "DELTA" occupied her armband. The shoulder-length, hazel brown curls that occupied her head were much looser than the second girl. The blue mask rested on her face.

The fourth girl was around the same height as the first. Her wavy blonde hair was tied into a single Dutch braid that went straight down her head. She possessed the orange mask and the word "EPSILON" on her armband.

The fifth girl was slightly taller than the third. "ZETA" stitched into her armband. She had a dark shade of wavy red hair that was pulled into a tight braid that reached the bottom of her shoulder blades. The red mask sat on her face.

The sixth and seventh girls were very similar. They were obviously the shortest of the eight, but only by a few centimeters. They both possessed a lighter shade of long, straight red hair, and each pulled their hair into two pigtails, parted at the middle. They were twins. One wore the purple mask while the other wore the pink, and both had "ETA" stitched into their armbands.

The eighth and final girl was around the same height as the second. She possessed h/l, h/c hair that flowed freely behind her. The green mask occupied her face. She seemed more alert and mindful than the other girls, but at the same time calm and collected. She stood out from the others. The word on her armband explained it. "ALPHA". She was the leader of the group.

"Fighting back would be pointless", said the yellow masked female.

"Τhe money is already ours" the blue masked girl speaks up, a smirk evident in her tone.

The leader looked around, watching the crowd cower in fear. She motioned her hands toward the seven girls who were lined up. They broke the line and got to work, four moving towards the safe rooms, and the other three drawing their guns and guarding the people who sat on the floor.

"Time." Her voice was low and threatening.

"3 minutes" A voice called from the vaults.

Suddenly the faint sound of sirens filled everyone's ears. A low growl escaped the mouths of the three guards, but the leader remained silent. She held her hand up, causing her team to fall silent.

"So," She spoke slowly, "Who was it?" The crowd fell silent, no more shuffling, no more sobbing, no more sniffling, silence.

The Alpha let out a small sigh.

"No takers?" Her voice grew, causing everyone to tremble. She let out a small chuckle, surprising everyone. "I gave you a chance." She spun around and let a single bullet fly.

The crowd screamed and tried desperately to further press themselves against the floor.

A low thud sounded in the middle of a crowd. The high pitched scream of a little girl rang out.

"Mommy? MOMMY!"

The alpha walked over to the scene. She slowly pulled the little girl back to sit on the floor.

"Oh honey, your mommy shouldn't have done that."

The alpha picked up the phone that lay beside the corpse, the 911 operator still on the other line. She shook her head before hanging up on the operator and snapping the phone in half.

"Your mommy did something that put you in a lot of danger honey, it could have been you." She ran her fingers along the little girl's face.

A large arm wrapped around the weeping child and pulled her into them. The alpha looked up to see a man. Her head tilted, making the man freeze but keep a firm grip on the child. "Is this your daddy?"

The little girl rubbed her eyes and nodded, wrapping her little fingers around the man's hand.

The pack leader stood up, watching the father and daughter before pointing her gun at the man. The child's eyes widened and she buried herself in the man's chest, whereas he closed his eyes and held his daughter close.

The alpha slowly put her gun down.

"Don't make the same mistake."

He let out an audible sigh of relief as the Alpha turned and walked away. As she made her way back she noticed that her entire team was now out and lined up, all with bags on their backs.

The beta tossed a duffel bag at the alpha before adjusting the one on her back.

"Mission Complete."

The alpha caught the bag and threw it over her shoulder, securing it to her back. The group stood once more looking over the crowd. The alpha motioned to the two girls at the end of the line, the etas.

They nodded before each tossing two devices that latched onto the walls and released a white gas. The crowd began coughing fiercely, covering their mouths, closing their eyes, and waving their hands, trying to clear the air.

When everything finally cleared up, the pack was nowhere to be seen.

The crowd looked around, curious as to whether they were finally safe or not. Someone in the crowd finally gathered enough courage to stand and run for the door. They made it out unharmed and everyone took that as a sign to get out.

The police finally arrived and checked everyone before examining the crime scene and the body.

These ladies knew exactly what they were doing.

Vanoss slammed his fists on the table.

"What's the matter?" Mini asked.

"Some wannabe gang just ruined our heist."

This caught the attention of the other men in the room.

"What?" Fourzeroseven seemed shocked. "We've been planning this heist for weeks!"

Anger started to take over some faces in the room.

"Which is exactly why we're taking revenge. These guys need to be taught a lesson, and wiping them out should do the trick."

Some men got devilish grins on their faces, getting excited for what was to come.