{15}

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling that I was the only person in the bed.

I slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was 11:00. I rolled my eyes and got up.

'Well, no going back to sleep now.'

I grabbed some clothes from the closet and made my way in the bathroom.

After my shower, I decided to head to the kitchen for a glass of water.

As I was walking, I noticed the eery silence which surprised me.

'This place is never quiet.'

I finally reached the kitchen and quickly poured myself some water before making my way into the living room. I noticed Delirious sitting there with his mask off, watching TV.

I put my glass down and sat next to him, putting one leg over his lap and resting my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me and smiled as he draped one arm around my shoulders.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked, snuggling into him.

"They all left like an hour ago, wanted to celebrate the missions success."

"So they went to get shit faced drunk?"

He chuckles a little and nods. I sigh before looking up at him. "Why didn't you go?"

"I wasn't really up for it, plus, I didn't want to leave you alone." I smiled and sat up. "Oh really? You didn't want to leave me alone? Or,"

I paused, my smile turning into a smirk as I sat on top of him, straddling his waist. "Did you want us to be alone?" I whispered in his ear.

I leaned back and saw him smirking at me as he put the remote down, moving his hands to my waist.

"Maybe I do."

I giggle a little and put my arms around his neck as we both leaned into a long and heated kiss.

One of his hands move to my lower back and the other to the back of my neck as he starts to lean forward, turning and laying me down.

We only broke apart for short periods of time to catch our breaths but then continued on. I was now laying on my back, Delirious hovering over me, his hands planted on either side of me for support as mine combed through his hair.

He stops for a second and pulls his shirt over his head, tossing it to the side.

We continue to make out for a little, the situation getting hotter and heavier until we couldn't take it anymore and moved to the bedroom instead.

Suddenly, I wasn't so upset about waking up in the middle of the night.

I woke up to the smell of bacon wafting through the house and I noticed that Delirious had already gotten up.

I smiled and got up, instantly wincing.

I was really sore, and I know exactly why.

I showered quickly, brushed my teeth, and threw my hair up in a bun as I put on a long sleeve shirt and some sweatpants. I made my way downstairs, carefully due to the fact that my legs hurt and the rest of my body held a burning ache.

I slid into the kitchen and noticed Moo and Nogla making breakfast while Vanoss, Luke, Basically, Delirious, and Ohm all sat at the table, either talking or on their phones. Delirious was wearing his mask and for some reason, he had his hood on.