{25}

Y/n's POV

I didn't sleep last night.

Not one bit.

I tossed and turned all night, trying to get comfortable to finally fall asleep, but I couldn't. Even though I couldn't sleep, I never left his room.

I didn't want to.

Everything in here just radiated him.

A soft knock was heard on the door. I ignored it, pretending to sleep so the person would leave.

"Y/n?" I heard the voice of Jamilyne behind the door.

I continued to ignore her, wanting to be left alone for a while.

"Come on, open up."

I buried my face in his pillows, still not moving from my spot on the bed. I hear the knob turn and small footsteps creep in. I silently cursed myself for not locking the door.

I felt the bed sink next to me and I finally looked up. Jamilyne sat on the bed with a small grin and a plate. "I brought pancakes."

I turn over, covering myself with the blanket. She sighed and pulled the blankets away. "Y/n, you need to eat."

"I don't need anything." I retort, sitting up and crossing my arms.

She takes in my appearance. I was wearing shorts with one of Jon's hoodies, my eyes were bloodshot, my lips were chapped, and I could feel the dried tear streaks on my face.

I paused. "Actually, I lied. I do need something, I need him."

I quickly turned over and yanked the blankets back over me. I heard Jamilyne sigh before standing and placing the plate on the nightstand.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this, but we're leaving in 10 minutes to go break the others out. Please, don't do anything detrimental. And I mean to yourself."

I stayed silent as I heard her walk out of the room, closing the doors behind her.

After another 20 minutes I finally gave in, eating the pancakes and strawberries that Jamilyne had recently brought in. I got up from my spot, the plate in my hand, and began making my way towards the kitchen.

As I got downstairs, I noticed everyone geared up and talking about the break out. It had to be done immediately due to the fact that they are highly wanted criminals so they could be moved to confinement at any given second.

A couple of the guys gave me quick nods but other than that, they didn't pay much attention to me.

I quickly walked to the kitchen and put my dish in the sink before going back to the living room and sitting on the couch, listening in on the conversation.

Wendy looks over at me and immediately shakes her head, standing up. "No, no no no no no, you are not coming with us."

I look at her questioningly. "Yeah I know, I wasn't going to."

"Go back to the room, you shouldn't listen to all of this, you're going to tempt yourself."

I still stared at her, utterly confused as everyone else watches the situation silently. "Woah dude, I know when I have to sit out, I was just listening so I'm not locked up in the room for three days." I retort, starting to get upset.

"You're too unstable for the mission right now, you should just stay in your room and let us handle it!" She yells, getting up and pointing towards the stairs.

I scoff as I stand too, getting face to face with her. "What the fuck is your problem? All I did was walk in and sit on the couch and now you want to treat me like a dog?"