{07}

Y/n's POV

Everyone stood in shock for a moment before Bryce sighed and turned to look at me. He took in another breath before slipping his mask off. He had deep, ocean blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair that was swept slightly to the side with pale skin.

"Well, you already know, but I'm Bryce."

Next, the man with the tuxedo and flip flops took off his sunglasses, revealing a man with blonde hair on the top, and a very light brown on the sides, almost ginger-like. He also had blue eyes that seemed almost green. He wore prescription glasses under the shades and had a bigger forehead than most. "I'm Mini."

Seeing two of their comrades do it seemed to coax the rest into introducing themselves.

Nogla had dark brown hair with a goatee and green eyes. He wore the paper bag with the green shirt that said "puncakes" and jeans.

The men seemed to slowly ease into the idea and becoming increasingly more comfortable with it as more people unmasked themselves.

Panda, or Jiggly, wore the normal button up with shorts and a panda mask and hat he had chocolate brown eyes, a short beard, and was a bit chubbier than the rest but sturdy nonetheless.

Moo took off his sunglasses revealing the rest of his clean shaved face. He had blue eyes and short brown hair that led into a mohawk. He wore the sunset tank top and jeans. He offered me a small smile, causing my lips to tug up in a smile as well.

Fourzeroseven wore regular clothes also, a t-shirt and some jeans. He had blue eyes and short brown hair with stubble dotting his face. His mask was plain white, the numbers "407" painted on it.

Kryoz wore casual clothes as well. He had a bandana that was tied across his mouth but upon removal revealed his chubby cheeks. He had long, shoulder lemgth white hair and his nails were painted black.

Lui took off his monkey mask revealing his dark colored hair and slightly tanned skin. He had some stubble and warm brown eyes. He wore a white shirt with a red jacket and black shorts.

Smitty (Smii7y) had short, dark, nearly black hair and dark brown eyes. He wore a white shirt with a milk bag on it with black jeans, a propeller cap, and 3D glasses.

Terroriser wore black joggers, a white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. The bane mask was on his face but when removed, revealed two light blue eyes, a short goatee, and brown hair. He also still wore a smirk on his lips.

Cartoonz has a red devil mask with an "X" over one eye. Underneath that mask he had light brown hair, almost ginger and a large beard, and his eyes were a deep brown. He wore a grey t-shirt, black joggers, and a red hoodie with devil horns on the hood.

Basically wore a gorilla mask with an outfit similar to that of Finn's from adventure time. He had deep, chocolate brown eyes and dark skin with very curly hair.

Everyone turned to Wildcat, and although he was very much against it, he took off his pig mask and helmet. He had short brown hair with very light blue eyes. He also wore a stubble goatee with his annoyed expression. He had the white shirt with the pink cat and zebra print pants.

Vanoss finally took off his owl mask, revealing an Asian man with tanned skin ad jet black hair, his face clean shaved. He wore the red jacket with two white bands on the arms, a white shirt, and black joggers.

I would be lying if I said they weren't good looking, because most of them were very much so.

All of their attention turned to us in a gesture of "your turn".

I stopped and turned back to Vanoss, leaning back in my chair. "What about these two?" I motioned toward Delirious and Ohm.

Before Vanoss could answer, the two men turned to me and spoke in sync.

"Trust Issues."

I smirked at this. "Fair enough."

I motioned to the girls and one by one they took off their masks, starting with the twins, seeing as they've already shown their faces.

"We're the Etas." They spoke simultaneously.

I could see some of the guys shift uncomfortably at their synchronized nature. The only difference was the color of their eyes.

Macey had ocean blue eyes, whereas Kacey had emerald green ones.

Leann took off her mask revealing her deep blue eyes. "I'm the Zeta."

Hannah was next. She showed her honey eyes and suppressed a small smirk. "I'm the Epsilon."

Cleo was a little quicker to reveal her chocolate brown eyes and smile at the guys. "I'm the Delta."

Jamilyne seemed calm as she removed he mask and looked at the guys with her chocolate brown eyes. "I'm the Gamma."

Wendy took off her mask and gave an awkward smile at the guys, averting her evergreen eyes quickly. "I'm the Beta."

Everyone's attention turned to me but I remained still. I looked at my girls, debating on whether or not I should pull the same card as Delirious and Ohm.

I eventually decided against it, seeing as it would make life for all of us easier. I slowly pulled off my mask, letting my h/l h/c hair fall, framing my face as I looked up with piercing e/c eyes, catching the shocked expressions of the men in the room.

"I'm the Alpha."

After dinner, everyone gathered in the living room. Some of the boys were talking to each other, trying to flirt, or just sitting and waiting for something to happen.

"Alright!" Vanoss yelled, grabbing everyone's attention. He turns to me and the girls as he continues talking. "We only have one spare bedroom, so two of you can sleep in there and the rest will have to bunk with some of us."

"Etas, the spare is yours." I turned to Macey and Kacey, ushering them towards their stuff. They quickly grab their stuff and stand next to Vanoss. He gives them some directions and they run off.

Vanoss turns back to everyone, pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket. He turns to all of his men, ripping the paper up into smaller pieces.

"To make this fair, write your names on the paper and toss them in the cup." He hands his men a piece of paper and empties a cup that held a bunch of pens.

Some grumbled, annoyed, as they grabbed a pen and wrote their name before tossing it in the cup.

Vanoss picked it up, being the last one to put his name in the cup.

"Well," he stretched his arm out, putting the cup in front of Leann. "You first Zeta."

She gulped before slowly reaching in and pulling out a folded paper. She slowly undid the fold, taking short breaths.

Upon reading the name, she looked up, seeming relieved. "Moo." Moo gave a small smile before nodding quickly.

The cup was passed onto Hannah. She reached in and pulled out a paper before unfolding it and looking up. "Nogla." Nogla gave a small nod in her direction as the cup was passed to Cleo.

Cleo was quicker to pull of a paper and unfold it, but upon reading it, her head dropped. "Wildcat."

Wildcat immediately stood up. "Bullshit!"

Everyone turned to him in confusion. "I wrote down Mini's name!"

"Jokes on you bitch, I wrote down yours." Mini shouted back, laughing a little. Some of the guys laughed as well which did not sit well with Wildcat. He dropped back down into his seat, arms crossed and looking absolutely pissed.

"Alright, alright, Delta, you can share my room, I don't want you to deal with that ticking time bomb." Mini offered, giving a small smile. Cleo seemed relieved as she nodded her head graciously.

The cup was passed onto Jamilyne, who got Kryoz, and then Wendy, who got Lui.

The cup was finally passed onto me.

Everyone watched in anticipation as I slowly reached into the cup. I unfolded the paper and began to read the name out loud.

"Delirious."