{41}

Delirious' POV

I put the gun I was holding down on the desk and slowly walked towards the kid. I slid my mask off of my face and knelt down in front of him. Tears welled in my eyes as I looked at him.

"Where's your mommy?" 

He shrugged slightly. "The lady with the red hair took her into that room."

I smiled and bit my lip, trying to suppress the tears that fell from my eyes. He looked at me and put his hand on my face, wiping the droplets. "Why're you sad?"

I chuckled, looking at the beautiful child before me. "I'm not sad."

He frowned at me. "Then why are you crying?"

I weakly smiled and put my hands on his legs. "Tell me Teddy, how old are you?"

He held up 4 fingers and looked at me expectantly. "I'm this many."

It all makes sense.

Every bit of it adds up.

"And where's your daddy?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"I don't have a daddy. It's just me and mommy."

I frowned. He didn't have a dad.

He didn't have me.

I sniffled and wiped my face, standing up. "I'll be right back, okay?"

He nodded and Macey looked at me, a small smile on her face. "You okay Del?"

I just nodded and put my mask on, making my way out the door. Everyone looked at me as I walked out but I ignored them, going straight into the room that Kacey dragged Y/n into.

As I entered I was shocked to see Kacey on top of Y/n, holding her by her shirt with her fist raised. Y/n's lip was busted and blood dropped from her mouth. I took a step forward, about to pull Kacey off of her but Y/n, put a hand up, telling me to stop.

She was letting Kacey do this.

"Don't. It's okay. It's okay." Y/n said, glancing at me before returning her gaze to Kacey's eyes.

Kacey turned and saw me standing there before turning back. "What do you want Delirious?"

"I want to talk to her."

"Yeah? Well she hasn't wanted to talk to you in 5 years."

"Ka-"

"Isn't that right Y/n? Just walking out on us huh? Like we didn't matter? Like we never mattered?" Y/n stayed quiet, turning to the side and spitting blood.

"Kacey that's enough." I started again but she continued to ignore me.

"5 years, Y/n. 5. Fucking. Years. And where the fuck were you, huh? You abandoned us. For what? A normal life? A life without us? Is that what you wanted? We're we too much of a burden for you? Did you want something else? To go partying by yourself, probably slutting around-"

"ETA. I said enough." I cut her off this time, pulling her away from Y/n.

She yanked her arm out of my grasp and huffed. "Yeah whatever." She quickly grabbed her gun and exited the room.

I sighed and grabbed a rag from a drawer in the office. I walked over to a water fountain and grabbed a cup, filling it.

I helped Y/n sit up and handed her the cup. She filled her mouth with the water before swooshing it around then spitting into the garbage can. I took the rag and wet the edge before dabbing at her busted lip.