{50}

Y/n's POV

"You don't know the half of it."

I took a breath, regaining my bearings as I stuff the pregnancy test in my pocket and pick my gun up, aiming back at Harold. "His affairs for not concern me. Not anymore. That's none of my business."

"Trouble in paradise?"

"And that's none of your business."

"Ah, I see. Time mends but it also decimates."

"Harold. I'm gonna ask you, one, last, time. Where, the fuck, are, the kids?"

He smirks, walking closer to me. My trigger finger itches. I won't let him get away this time. "I. Don't. Know."

My eyes narrow and I grab another popper from my pocket, tossing it backwards as another chunk of rebels blow up. "Last chance. Or else, you, and the rest of these sorry asses are done." His smirk remains plastered to his face and he walks forward again.

I grab another popper, holding it up threateningly. "Y/n, why would I lie to you? If I had them, they'd be right out here with us, don't you think? I'd love to watch you squirm while I hold your precious baby boy. I don't have them."

I feel shock course through me but I maintain my composure and throw back the popper, letting another hoard of rebels explode into bits behind me. "But you know who does."

He chuckles slightly. "Maybe so."

I growl, dropping the barrel of the gun slightly and shooting him in the leg, causing him to drop to the floor. "I'm sick of this shit Harold. Tell me now."

"I believe you're familiar with the tigress?"

My jaw clenches and my knuckles turn pale from how tightly I'm gripping the gun. The tigress killed Cleo, and paralyzed Craig.

"You see, she's part of something much bigger, a gang you, yourself, are very familiar with."

"SPIT IT OUT DAMN IT!" I yell, taking a step closer and pressing the barrel to his head.

"The Keepers, Y/n. The Keepers. You may think they were overthrown. But you couldn't be more wrong. They just dwindled. However, they're back."

A gasp escapes my lips and Harold takes the moment to grab the barrel of my gun and pull it down before shoving it back up and into my face. I grunt in pain and stumble back, grabbing my nose which now stung in pain.

I feel hands grab me from behind, holding me still as Harold hobbled to his feet. Many more Rebels soon entered the room, all locked and loaded with weapons and defenses. "Stupid girl. Always letting your guard down. Haven't you learned already? I always have back up. Your pathetic excuse of a take-down was pure luck. Wait until Katz hears about this."

"Katz?" I manage to mumble out, the name ringing a bell.

"Indeed. Why don't you ask Jonny Boy? He knows her very well."

My eyes snap to Delirious and he looks confused and worried. "What the hell is he talking about?" I bark out. Jon shakes his head, telling me he has no idea.

Katz?

Katz...

Who the hell is-

Katz!

"Wait a minute. Katz... the Keepers... y-you mean..."

Harold smirks and chuckles, hopping on one leg as he straightens his posture. "Look who's finally caught up. Yes Y/n. The same Katz you grew up with. The same one who was your friend all those years ago. The same one who used to get drunk with you when you were 16. The same one who used to stay up with you during all hours of the night to gossip. The same one who kept you sane throughout your childhood with the Keepers. Look at her now, leading them. Of course, you know her by a different name."