{17}

Y/n's POV

With the house getting increasingly more crowded, it's getting much harder for Delirious and I to sneak off and fool around. And it's really starting to piss me off.

Every chance we get to kiss, or make out, or more, someone ruins it.

We haven't gotten directly caught yet, but we've had a lot of close calls. The sexual frustration was really getting to me now, it's been almost a week and we haven't gotten the chance to do anything.

He's like a drug, and I'm addicted.

But the absence of affection has really been showing more in my mood. Every time someone would question it, I would just say I'm on my period or something, but that's not gonna work for much longer.

Currently, Delirious and I were making out on his bed, I was sitting on his lap and he was laying down, his hands on my waist, and just when we thought we were finally gonna get the chance to slip in a quickie, someone knocks on the door.

I audibly growled in frustration and I could tell Del was pissed about it as well. He slips his mask on as I slide off of him and he gets up to answer the door.

"Hey Del, I just came to tell you and Y/n that we're all getting in the pool if you guys wanna join us." Delirious just nodded and slammed the door shut in Nogla's face.

I whined and threw myself back onto the bed. "Do we have to?"

He sighs and nods. "Yeah, they'd definitely get suspicious if we didn't."

I huffed in annoyance and went to the closet to grab a swimsuit, Delirious following. We both changed quickly and he put his mask back on. We both grab towels and start to walk out of the room.

"Where's the pool anyway?" I asked, grumpily following Del down the stairs. He points to the end of the downstairs hallway, where there was another door that I realize I've never been in.

"Through there, on the balcony." He opens the door and it's like a whole other house.

"Woah, how come I've never seen this place before?" I ask, looking around in awe at the huge living space.

"It's been under renovation for a while, but it should be down in a couple days, luckily, they've finished the pool so."

He opens another door, leading to a huge living room. I glance around, still completely shocked at the fact that this place is 10 times bigger than I thought it was.

He chuckles and grabs my wrist, pulling me along and onto a huge balcony with multiple chairs and umbrellas set up.

The sun was just about to set but the pool was glowing a bright blue from all of the lights in it, and the view was absolutely gorgeous.

We walked towards the large pool and saw nearly everyone there. They all greeted us and as we were putting our stuff down, I caught Delirious staring at me, looking me up and down.

"Can I help you?" I ask, giggling a little.

He sighs and looks away. "More than you know."

I tilt my head slightly at him and he leans over, whispering. "5 minutes after everyone gets here, make up an excuse to leave, go to the elevator, 3 floors down and as soon as you exit make a right, go into the 4th door on the right side, and wait for me."

"Why?" I ask, confused.

"It's a hotel room, and I happen to know that the visitors checked out this morning, so the room's empty for now, so if you wanna finish what we've been starting for the past week..." He trails off, giving me a look.