Chapter 39 ***

Innocent eyes Chapter 39

This story, is dedicated to my good friend Jinn, who is my number one supporter and best friend. She has helped me through hard times, and made me laugh at some weird ones.  :) Thank you and update that awesome story of yours' soon! lol

 *If you have not heard of or checked out The misfit seven, then please, do. It is an amazing book and should be read by my fellow friends. lol enjoy!!*

**Hey guys!! I am soo so sooo sorry it took me so long to update this almost finished book! Ive been suffering from severe writers block! - but I hope you like this chapter!  lol i spent all night last night determined to get a new one up. haha

ENJOY!!

VOTE

COMMENT!

Austin POV

The molten rock of the granite floors began to clash, slashing the earth to its core.   The sudden atmospheric pressure dropped just as the floor erupted in violence; shaking the room in a violent hold. 

 I stumbled forward but a cold hand gripped my elbow before I could hit the floor. I looked back seeing Elijia and wiggled free. His dark gaze was piercing into mine.

"What's causing this?"

His deep voice echoed off the pillars of the castle as I looked at him. He was facing towards Arona's figure, lying slump on the floor, her face in her hands.  She looked up at him dubiously but didn't answer.

My eyes scanned away from them and to where the body of a long time friend once lied.  His body disintegrating into the smallest of particles, it's hard to even tell he ever existed. 

The earth bellowed in protest, knocking my feet from beneath me to the floor.  The wind blew violently outside as if there was a storm coming, but nothing of the sort could ever come to the fortress of darkness.

It simply wasn't possible unless commanded by the creator itself. I walked silently to the opened door, Elijia on my heels as I peered outside.

Dark clouds swirled in an unnatural pattern churning the clouds into a funnel.  Lightening struck the nearby trees, engulfing them in hell's fire.

There was something very wrong, this sort of energy is distorted. It's like the barrier to the dimensions is being punctured. Fracturing itself to get inside this lonely hole of existence.

I turned around, gripping the door with strength as another wave of disgust rolled through the tiles, which instantly crumbled, falling deep into the earth like a sink hole.

 The mysterious particles that had taken away the body now swirled around the room. I wasn't sure what they were but it was weird. They were swirling overhead, lingering upon the darkness that surrounded us all.

 Another clash of lightening sent my eyes to the sky, seeing a portal being opened. The rustic gates of hell from beneath growled in anger as the clouds parted in alliance.  A sudden gasping sound sent my eyes back to where Arona was.

She lay on her back with her locks spread out in every direction. Her chest heaved in desperation and confusion, her head shaking back and forth. Elijia was at her side in an instant, towering over her in anxiety.

"What? What's wrong!?" He begged.

I'm sure he was thinking that since he had already lost on person in his life, he would surely not risk another.  He propped himself by her side feeling her forehead.