Chapter 11

Hey, hope you guys like this chapter, took a while to write so sorry it took so long for me to upload, plus vacation, no access to a computer.

Anyways haha

**ENJOY**

Annie POV

"W-w-what?" I questioned. He slowly moved closer to me and rested both his hands on either side of my face.

He moved his head just inches from mine and said "I love you". The words I desperately wanted to hear since the first time I saw him. I smiled and he brought his smooth lips to mine and it seemed like hours that our kiss lasted.

His cool minty breath flowing through me like energy. I pulled away needing some air and giggled. My first kiss! My mind emerges. Well....besides the one from earlier this morning.

That one was a little strange because of the whole black out thing and me going through a solid wall!

He lets go of me and says "This situation is totally new for me so.... I'm here for you. Whatever you don't understand or need help with, I'm here." My heart pounds harder as I see the honesty in his eyes.

A smile forms on my lips and I wrap my arms around his waist. I feel him do the same, so I bury my face in his black leather jacket and take a whiff. Oh my god, he smells amazing.

I can't even describe what it smells like. We slowly drift apart after a couple of minutes. "Thank you" I say honestly.

 "Hmm...come to think of it; it seems my life has always been missing something. Maybe she's it?"

I hear him think. My eyes light up just hearing it. Wait...did I just? Oh my gosh I think I did just read his thoughts. He must have seen the confusion and excitement on my face because he asks "What's wrong?"

I look up at his curious face and say "Um..." All of a sudden I hear another one of his thoughts.

"God, she's hot! I wish I could just ugh." He licks his lips while thinking this.

I raise my eyebrows and hold my breath trying to hold in my laughter. I look around awkwardly until finally I can't hold it anymore.

I burst out laughing practically falling off the bed. I was laughing so hard, his "comment" had caught me by surprise. My eyes started to water so I reached up and wiped away the few escapees.

I calmed myself down and took a glance at his face. He looked very confused. His eyebrows scrunched together and little wrinkles clouded his forehead. I tried my cool down technique; closing my eyes and only focusing on my hearing.

Picking one thing; such as the gutter dripping outside off the roof and kept my breathing rate intact with that.

Drip.................

Drip............................

Drip.

Amazing how I can do this; I thought. Or even how I can really hear it when I'm trying.

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt I was in control. His look was still the same. Weird; he never said a word when I was doing this. Ha. He probably thinks I'm crazy; bursting out laughing my head off and staring into space.

I opened my mouth, smiled, and then closed it. What am I supposed to tell him? Hey! I read your mind and heard you say you wanted to do me?!?!? Ha, Ha NO! Cross that off the list of things to do today.

I started feeling my face get hot as he kept staring at me. I'm not a very good lire, but its worth a try.

There's no way in hell Im going to tell him I can read his mind. Maybe I can use this power to my advantage! In my mind I smile evilly.