Chapter 28 :F

***HEYY GUYS!!! I am soo sorry it took forever for me to upload :( I got busy. But heres the newest chapter and I hope you all like it. please COMMENT and VOTE!!! 

~~~ ps when i do this ** ** it means they r doing to mind communication thing lol <3

**ENJOY**

Elijia POV **

After I opened the portal back up I headed toward the back of the cabin. Dead leaves crunched beneath my feet as I made my way to the chained shed in the back. Its rusted chains holding a secret to anyone who comes to this sacred land, but for told to never tell. I bend down on the far wall of the shed and shove the leaves off of the ground. A small wooden door is plastered in the earth so I open it and jump down.

The wind of the fall blows my hair away from my face. I bend my knees as I land so I don't break them like last time. That was a fun expierience. I laugh thinking back to the last time I was down here. But that time I was with Arona. My laughter stopped short. She is the exact reason why everything fell apart. Her and her persistance like Kyros.

While shaking my head I look around. Its quite dark so I glare my eyes into the darkness until my night vision kicks in. Similar to a night owl or a deer, our vision is the same, only I can control mine.

Green light surrounds me as I see the relics of my past, starting to unfold before me. Each one shared with Arona. All but one. I walk over to the shelf and take off the dusted books full of magic and curiosity. I lean them against my knee as I reach further back into the shelf to find the box I stored there, a long long time ago.

After putting the books back I open the dusted velvet box. A small Diamond studded key hangs delicatly inside.A smile tugs at my lips knowing her reaction. All of a sudden the ground begins to shake uncontrollably beneath me. I immediatly crouch down, shutting the box in my palm, and scavange my surroundings with my eyes.

Searching for the intrudor or cause of the unatrural 'natural disaster'. I fly up to the top and with top speed quickly shut the door and scrape my foot over the top sealing it with dead leaves. A dark fury soars the sky as wind whips the air around me into a vicious tunnel. The ozone layer feels like it has deteriated because there seem to be something very wrong.

A sharp pain erupts through my spine, pinning me back. I shot straight up feeling its mysterys vibrate and hum all over my skin. From the back of my neck to my toes and to my pale white finger tips. A buzz that oddly made my hands shake uncontollably. Somethings wrong. Very wrong. 

Annie POV <3 

When I awoke, I felt so weak. My head pounded with voices. Demanding voices. Each one consisting of pain, sorrow and lust. An odd combination but that was what I was scencing. I opened my eyes groggily but everything seemed blurred. I tried to get up but something was forbidding me. I looked toward my hand and found a silver cuff around one and the other to a metal bar.

I looked to the other side and found my surroundings the same. I can't beleive it! I'm chained to a bed!? I shove myself forward but immediatly am thrown back as I feel my wrists burning in pain as they cut deep into my flesh. I gasp as I feel the blood trickling down my forearm and drip onto the sheets. I open my eyes again hoping this is just a dream, but deep inside, I know its not.

I open my eyes again and see a figure leaning on a door frame. Long blonde locks shape her face and give her a figure like a godess.

"So you are what all the fuss is about?" she whispers.

I feel as my forhead creases.

 "What do you mean?" I manage to mumble.

She looks over and glares at me. "You must be joking!" she laughs.